44|Jongsang|[M]|Let Me Fuck You Both Hard

Alpha Jongho x Omega Yeosang x Omega Reader

Part 2 of 43 We are horny

Apart of 38 One Alpha and Two Omega

Long Smut|Threesome|Overstimulation|Multiple orgasm|BxB|Mentioned of Mpreg|Dom & Sub

© Pinterest

"So, who first?" Jongho toys with the belt in his hand, flashing a wicked smile. His pheromones are intoxicating, sending you both into a frenzy of desire. The anticipation is palpable as you both yearn to be the one to succumb first, eager for him to ravage you relentlessly.

"We both want you..." you murmured, a blush coloring your face.

"Yeah, please." Yeosang chimed in.

Jongho caresses yeosang's waist, the gentle touch giving him goosebumps and moaning for more.

"You, an omega, how dare you to dominate my other omega, huh?"

"No, that's because I'm in my heat..."

"Oh, so you help her? Is that true?Yeosang, I need words."

"Ye...yes."

"It seems you two make friends, huh? You don't need me anymore?"

"No, of course no!"

"Is that so?"

Suddenly, without warning, he plunged straight into yeosang's hole, pushing it as far as it would go, causing him to let out a loud moan.

"Ahh please, jjong! We both need you."

"I know, I know." His tone was teasing, his fingers stroking yeosang's skin back and forth, but not moving.

"Want to be fuck? Y/N?"

"Yes, please."

"Say my name."

"Please, my alpha."

"Good." Jongho's hand slid down, his touch igniting a fire within Yeosang as he caressed him, spreading the pre-cum along his shaft. The gentle strokes sent shivers down Yeosang's spine, causing him to lean back against Jongho's chest, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Do you dominate her? Hm? Show me how you make love to her," Jongho whispered in Yeosang's ear, his lips brushing against his skin, teasing his sensitive spots. Pressing his chest against Yeosang's back, Jongho pushed him down, guiding him into your warmth.

"Oh fuck!" A simultaneous arch of your backs as Yeosang finally felt the exquisite sensation of being enveloped in heat.

"Fuck her with me," Jongho urged, planting a tender kiss on Yeosang's temple before thrusting deeply. Yeosang followed suit, his movements syncing with Jongho's, each thrust sending waves of pleasure coursing through your bodies.