.Chapter Two.

~~~~~

"What's that?" Marc said pointing at the red book that sat on the desk.

"That's the reason I'm here" she answered wincing when she poured some alcohol on her wounded shoulder.

"A book? What's so important about it" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"That book can destroy a whole country in a record time if it falls in the wrong hands" he moved closer to her to help her with her injuries.

"People are gonna come after you" she sighed.

"People are gonna come after me anyways"

"Sorry for dragging you into my mess" he wrapped a bandage around her wound.

"Don't worry about it ,I was in a mess a long time before we ever met plus you owe me one big time Marc Spector" she pointed a finger at him as he chuckled, she smiled getting up to steal a shirt from his closet, turning around only to find him staring at her with a strange look.

"...What?"

"Nothing, you didn't change much since the last time I saw you"

"Can't say the same thing about you" the redhead spy gave him one of her signature mischievous smirks.

"So what's up with this Horrow guy you told me about?"

"It's a long story "

~~~~~

Alana hacked into street monitoring and deleted all footage of her and Marc from yesterday, at the time she was done
she made herself a cup of coffee and sat down to watch a movie and try to relax.

Halfway through the movie she heard voices from outside, two people one female and the other belongs to a male, she frowned hearing them say they wanted to talk to Steven about some accident, she really hopped that Steven wouldn't let them in but he did ,of course he would he doesn't know, she sighed knowing that her relaxation time is about to end even though it didn't start.

Abandoning the hot cup of coffee ,the assassin opened the window and got out a small tracker ,she was right they weren't policemen they dragged Steven outside and forced him in the car; she threw the tracker that immediately grazed into the car top ,grabbing a gun, two knives and some extra things with her she opened a drawer and pulled out the red book ,of course she wasn't gonna leave it here it contains all HYDRA's discoveries, past and future plans, programs explanation, assassinations and some really dirty international secrets that were used to blackmail countries into doing what HYDRA wants them to do, Alana is officially the only person in the world that knows about this.

She watched the book burn to ashes and was quick to follow Marc and Steven on her motorcycle.

Finally arriving at the location, the red head used her years of endless training to hide silently hide in the shadows, she saw Steven walking with Horrow to what looked like a caffe or restaurant they both sat down as Horrow offered Steven a bowl of soup to which he took a sip of ,that soup could've been poisoned or something
the assassin made her way up a building to get a better view and aim.

She also counted how many guards were around which was a lot.

Meanwhile with Steven,      he watched as people started gathering around him.

"Do you know what this is?" Horrow said holding his walking can and in that moment his followers backed up for some reason as the eyes of the can glowed purple which confused both Alana and Steven.

"The smart one is here" said khonshu confusing Steven even more.

"Yeah , it's-it's a walking can"

"This is Ammit's gift to her first avatar"

"I don't want to use it" he warned but Steven wasn't taking the hint which angered him.

"Then don't " Horrow got closer as Steven walks backwards.

"I can't help you" Steven insisted, he seemed nervous and scared from the answer of the guy in front of him.

"I need to know where the scarab is; where.is.the scarab, Steven?" In that moment Alana saw Layla enter the area.

You gotta be kidding me.

"I have it" all heads turn to her as she held the scarab in her hand.

No Layla this is a dumb ass idea!

"You can't possibly know the value of what you are holding, give it to me I'll keep it safe" he tried to manipulate her with his lies as well, Alana took that moment to attach a silencer to the gun and point it at the closest guard to Steven.

"Summon the suit" she whispered to Steven shoving the scarab in his hands.

"Summon the what? Summon the soup?" Alana chooses that moment to pull the trigger and shoot a guard gaining their attention, they all pulled their guns and started looking around as she continued shooting them one by one , Steven and Layla were struggling as there were a lot of them.

"Shit" she got up and ran  to the chaos downstairs, both their eyes widened when they saw her.

"Go up there ,I'll follow" she mainly talked to Layla as Steven was in too much shock to comprehend, the said woman nodded and did as she was told pulling a still shocked Steven with her who took glances at her ,she felt guilty for lying to him but it was for his own safety.

She turned to the people in front of her smirking.

"Shall we?" The first one dared and charged at her with a knife in hand ,she ducked as he tried to slash her with it ,she grabbed his arm and twisted it and kneeled him in the face , she round kicked the person behind her sending him to the one behind him and so the fight continued until Horrow started pulling out some weird ass shit did she follow after Layla and Steven  but there was a buff guy in front of the door ,she took him by surprise and punched him ,he wrapped his large hands around her middle.

"Not so fast princess" he chuckled clearly enjoying the situation, Alan elbowed him in the face and stomped on his foot and took the advantage of him being in pain to grab his arm and use it climb on his shoulders wrapping her thighs around his neck she used her body weight to pull herself backwards which resulted in him being thrown downstairs.

Men.

She hurried in the room and closed the door , Layla helped her lock it.

"We need to find a way out of here"

"Luna, what are you-how did you -" She cut him off.

"I'll explain everything once we get out of here"