.Chapter Three.

~~~~~~

Steven was freaking out like actually freaking out now, he didn't know what was real and what was not.

"Hey there is a suit, you need to summon it I saw you use it before" they jumped when hearing banging outside.

"Give me the body Steven I'll save us just like I did yesterday" Marc said from the reflection of the large mirror in front of him.

"Shut up both of you" Steven fell to his knees on the verge of crying, Alana walked over to them and crouched down beside him putting a hand on his shoulder, ignoring the furious glare Layla was giving her.

"Steven, look at me a lot of people are gonna get hurt if you don't give Marc control" he calmed down a little bit as he stared into her ocean blue eyes.

"You really wanna get them killed Steven?"

"I...c-can't " he whispered feeling as helpless as ever.

"Okay, that's okay we'll find another way"

"What do you mean that's okay?!" Layla whisper yelled.

"He doesn't know anything about it" just then the door broke down revealing nothing to everyone except Steven who stood up immediately yelling that there is a jackal approaching, he was thrown out the window by an unknown force.

"What just happened?"

"I have no idea, c'mon" they both used a pole to slide down to where Steven was getting beaten up by the invisible jackal, he was dressed in a fancy white suit with a white mask over his head.

Okay fashion.

"Go hide"

"I don't take orders from you" Layla said angrily and looked around grabbing a glass bottle and throwing it at where she thought was the jackal, the monster thrown Steven into a car and was ready to attack Layla.

Alana searched for the gun only to find it missing so she activated her widow bites and shot them at the creature, they slowed him for a bit before the jackal throw her into a wall as well.

"Get away from her you!" Everything was blurry for her but she got up holding her stomach in pain, she saw Steven celebrating and calling her name.

"Did you see that!?" He was immediately thrown once again on a bus which made people look their way, she walked over to Steven only to be hit again.

"Ow" she sat up as people stared at her , before the creature could hit her again, Marc dragged it away from her by its leg punching it, Marc helped her up.

"Go, get it out of here , I'll be fine" he nodded before taking off jumping from car to car.

She looked around for Layla, the red head spotted her motor bike, she smiled and ran up to it and followed Marc, hopping that Layla went home.

When she arrived, she found Marc standing near a fountain with shattered glass by his feet, he had an angry look on his face.

"Am I interrupting something?" He glanced at her ,his eyes checking her for injuries before shaking his head.

"It's just Steven, he lost the scarab" he sighed looking over her shoulder at something behind her before nodding she didn't think much of it.

"He just learned that he's sharing his body with another person Marc , you can't blame him"

"I have to find it, you don't have to come with me if you don't want to" he needed her help but he didn't want to force her to it.

"I never do anything I don't want to do" she smirked.

"Just old times?"

"Just like old times"

~~~~

Cairo ,Egypt

Marc ran behind a guy who they suspected to know information about Horrow and his plans ,the guy came to a stop where two more men were standing, two looked like they're in their thirties and one who looked no older than nineteen.

"مسوي فيها عبيط يا شرموطة" one of them said in Arabic getting his knife out and sliding it across the floor.

"What ,are we dancing are we fighting what are we doing?" Marc said sarcasticly lifting his fists up and the fight begins.

Time Skip because I'm lazy

Alana had called Mason and told him to get her supplies, he gave her his number when they first met telling her if she needed anything she can give him a call ;Yelena accused him of having a crush on her but Alana just brushed it off.

The said guy approached her with a black gym bag as she sat down on a chair facing the sea, it was peaceful here in Cairo ,he sat down next to her.

"You're late"

"nice to see you too"

"Did you get what I asked for?" He sighed handing her the bag.

"Everything is here Suits, weapons, cash, IDs...and some candy gummy worms, your favorite" she frowned and turned to him.

"Why some candy?"

"I just thought you would like some" he shrugged breaking the eye contact.

"You look tired"

"Yeah well that's what you get when you have my job" he chuckled awkwardly, Marc decided to show up in that moment, he frowned when he saw Mason.

"I'll call when I'm done, thank you Mason I owe you one" he nodded standing up.

"Yep that's what you both say, every time, goodbye" he said referring to her and Yelena, he walked away probably going back to London.

"Who was that?"

"Doesn't matter ,where to?"