finally he's coming

The next 2 years were filled with secrecy and caution for Maheen and Prince Arjun, as they had to be very careful about sending and receiving their letters.

Their love was still as strong as ever, but they could only communicate discreetly in order to avoid upsetting the royal family.

As haya entered inside garden & chamber and gave letter to Maheen

Maheen was waiting for this letter eagerly, excited to receive any communication from her beloved, even if it had to be done in secrecy like this...

Maheen immediately took it from her, feeling her heartbeat speed up with anticipation.

"My dearest Mahi,

I am overjoyed to announce that I am coming soon with my elder brother to ask for your hand for marriage.

I cannot wait to be reunited with you after the long separation these past few years, and I cannot wait to start our life together..."

"Haya he is finally coming to take me with him...All the patience finally ended, all of their struggles and secrets would soon be a thing of the past. " Maheen said hugging haya tightly.

"Yes, finally he is coming, and you guys will no longer have to hide your love anymore.." Haya spoke with enthusiasm and excitement, as she could not wait for their reunion.
.
.
.
.
.
Arjun touched his mother feets as he was about to leave for Kabul.

"Kalyan ho Putra." Rajmata Kunti spoke softly and lovingly, as she touched his head and blessed him.

She was pleased to see her son making progress in his life and she hoped that he would find happiness and success.

Arjun felt grateful and relieved to receive his mother's blessings as he was about to leave for Kabul for the important assignment of requesting the hand of Princess Maheen.

"Hum toh Jaa nahi sakte kyuki Hume & yaha par taiyaari karni hai Parntu Bheem, Nakul Humari bahu aur Apni bhabhi ko le kar jald
hi le kar lautna."

"Jii Maa, we will return soon as we need to make the necessary preparations for bhai sa wedding We'll bring Princess Maheen to this palace." Nakul spoke with a smile.

Rajmata Kunti felt relieved to hear her son reassure her that they would return soon, and that they would bring Princess Maheen back with them.

"yes Maa and if I'm not gonna be able bring her Then My dead body will return from Kabul." Bheem said As Rajmata Kunti immediately put her Palm on Bheem's Mouth.

"aese nahi Bolte hai Bheem." she spoke

"Jii Bhai sa Maa bilkul theek keh Rahi Hai shubh Shubh sochiye sab shubh Shubh hoga." Arjun spoke nodding his head.

Soon they left from there.

Vote & Comment ❤️❤️