Birth of The Tickle Universe

By the time we got to our senior year, we had been dating for three years. I was so scared to tell her my tickle fetish, that I didn't want to lose her. One night, we were in our apartment that we were renting for our senior year for privacy. We were both on the couch working on homework. I told her that I wanted to talk to her about something. She immediately freaked out and thought that I was breaking up with her. I laughed and told her that I would never do that.

I swallowed hard and my heart was pounding. I told her the whole story about my tickle fetish. She was actually very supportive and wished that I had told her sooner. She immediately wanted to try it with me. We went into the bedroom and she tied me up to our bed. She placed the gag in my mouth, but left the blindfold off. We were both scared, but as soon as those nails touched my soles, it was game over.

We couldn't stop doing it. Almost every night, she tied me up and tickled me. She experimented with other tools and devices to make it even more intense. We were falling deeper in love and our love of tickling grew.

The rest of senior year made it the best year of our relationship. We graduated that May and to celebrate, my grandparents and Sarah's parents threw us a party. It was one of the most fun days that we have ever had, especially when the day ends with some tickle torture.

We both got jobs that summer in Orlando. She wsan't able to get a job in film or theater, but was able to get a job as a model. I got a job with a insurance company that I get to work from home. We were loving our life together. We eventually bought a house and got a dog together.

Things were looking up, until 2020 hit. 2020 was rough for everyone. It was not a great year for social justice and a raging global pandemic. In the wake of the pandemic and before quarantine happened, Sarah and I were out with a friend because she just found out her boyfriend was cheating on her.

On our way home, Sarah said to me that if I ever cheated, she would have me tied up and tickled forever. This sparked something in me. I decided to write out how I thought that would go. My plan was just for a short story and nothing crazy of what this might look like.

From there, it exploded. I had plans for side character stories and plans for multiple parts. I knew what I wanted and decided to make a huge tickle universe.

Sadly, these stories and Sarah were the only good things going for us in our lives.