1

Kiana pov..

I have to go to market for grocery shopping. I am 24 year old girl who lives alone and yah I have a protective brother , veer.

Talking about my profession , I'm software engineer and yah going market and buying grocery the task which I like because that market is different it's organic.  Some people and farmers together run this market where they grow and sell veggies and fruits.
I wore this.

I love wearing floral frocks

I went to market and ofc there's a alot of crowd. It's Sunday and something is unusual I saw a rolls-Royce in market. Like why would filthy rich ppls come here and buy something. I mean I never saw someone and yah I belongs to upper middle class family but still I don't own these rich cars!
Anyways let's just shop!

[ Vincent knight the male lead is the owner of "speed" . It's a car company with the coolest cars ! And hottest budget! I mean they are expensive af.
He's been in 3 serious relationships and he's pretty nice hearted person who thinks a little about others but not at business time ! He definitely got girls coz of his hot looks ! But he just dated them and never been serious. He doesn't dated all only his type of girls and his type is something who wears black dresses goes to party kinda badass bitch. Yk . He's NOT a Playboy type. But definitely his charms attract alot of girls!
Wanna see his good looks ? Ugh ik you little slobbering sh*t.

 But definitely his charms attract alot of girls! Wanna see his good looks ? Ugh ik you little slobbering sh*t

]

Vincent pov..

It's Sunday and it's best day to look up some plots , I'm thinking to buy a big area where the organic market is situated and I won't shut that market I'll pay the farmers and keep the profit to me. More money never hurt!

we have a little meeting where he's ( maybe he handles everyone manager type) gonna show me the area and we'll discuss about price.
I'm going with my butler and estate agent.
I wore a black suit.

Minute after we arrive, I smell sweetness it's from fruits , definitely.
He came to recieve us and started showing us land.

I see there are alot of fans of organic stuff. Heh! More profits to me.
He's explaining us the area and prices. Which my estate agent will focus on and I land my focus on someone wearing a floral frock damn!
I smiled myself .nah this is not my type who wears fairy frocks. But still she gains my attention all over. Through out convo I tried my best not to look at the girl who's wearing floral frock with pink bow flipflops and I failed miserably.

Manager :- what do you think sir ?

what's he asking for ??! I didn't heard a word from him.

I replied , "yes good".
My estate agent looking horrified from my words. I messed up ig. He pulled me aside and told me he's giving us the price and telling us to bid on it with other potential buyers and the price is already enough for this area and there's no need to bid.
I said put the maximum bid we will covers up in profits! My estate agent looked impressed.
Saved myself....

Damn this floral girl is trouble. As I look in right she's holding her basket 🧺 and going on the opposite side. Is it the air which is doing work with her hairs and frock or my imagination.

She's magical! She's rare!  And I won't use beautiful or hot for her coz She's something I can't describe in words.

What is that feeling in my heart? Am I nervous! Vincent knight is nervous! Hell it's something I feel rarely.

---------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter coming soon. I'll write small chapters so that I can upload in every 2 days. It'd be better coz I don't like long chapters tbh.

Tell me your thoughts!

Cya.