2

Vincent pov...

Something's new about me! She's making me nervous..
I went behind her I didn't wanted to but I can't help it as my heart chases her.
Ig it's just I want to see the area from other side too it's not like I love her something!.
My agent asked me , "where are you going sir?"
I said , "I want to see the other side too"
Manager said , "I'll show you , let's go".

"It's ok I'll see by myself " I said. I saw her Buying 🍇 grapes.  I went and picked up some grapes too.
Suddenly voice came, "sir you wanted to buy grapes ?"  Who TF!
My butler was there. Why these ppls can't leave me alone.
I saw she saw towards me because of my Butler's high ass voice!

Our eyes meet, she saw me for first time.

Kiana pov...

I saw to my left and found a man in black suit standing with his maybe PA ?
He must be the owner of that Rolls-Royce. I wonder what he's doing here. Wait!!! He's staring at me. And as he's staring I have a chance to stare back.

He has brown hairs with brown eyes, kinda like chocolate. His fine jaw, with diamond shaped face & lips .  His stubble beard which is lightly visible.
He smells nice! Some kinda expensive perfume idk coz I can't afford to waste my money on these expensive perfumes.

I can't help but notice his outfit and jwellery. He's wearing a gold ring on his right hand of index finger and a watch which is looking hella expensive again!

Oh shit ! I'm staring at him maybe like  40 seconds  straight . Wait.. but he's looking at me too.. how can I miss this. He's looking at me intensely.
He's looking at my eyes vulnerably like he can't help it but just stare. Then my lips ., he's using that traingle method of stare.

(He's staring like the video I attached.)
He's making my heart flutter. I broke the eye contact. And focused on buying  grapes and ran from there . Let's just go home.

Vincent pov...

She's leaving maybe. "Stay here and don't come behind me" i said to my butler who 24x7 with me.
My agent and manager came , " please sign these papers so that we can get confirmation"
Maybe it's not right time to talk to her . I noted her car no. Plate.
And told my PA to find her name and how often she comes here to buy something.

After fews days my PA told me . The car's no plate owner name is 'miss Kiana reese' and she always comes on Sunday in market. And! This dumbass is blushing or smiling while telling me this. He's definitely taking this wrong ! I am not stalking anyone ! Am I ?

Anyways her name is kiana.

-----Sunday morning------

I got ready.

We went to market

We went to market. ( Me and my butler)
Manager saw me and  approach , "sir is there something pending?" 
This idiot don't want me here or something! I bought this place I can come here anytime.
"I just came here to visit !work is starting from next week " I said.
He smiled said okay and left.

"Oh I love this place" I said. Butler  Smiled and said "ofc Vincent you love greenery and plants stuff"

My butler name is Shawn and he's with me from my 20s we're so close.
I can share anything with him.

I saw her. I smiled myself. This ! I hate this smiling myself.

 This ! I hate this smiling myself

I'll talk to her today. Little nervous.
She saw some fruits.
I saw my butler he's looking somewhere.

"Bring me some coconut water like I want to drink from coconut only!"
I said .  He looked taken back for split second. Then said , " I'll find it somewhere" then he left.
Good !

I went towards her and changed my direction as she saw me.
These cherries looks fresh damn!

I will talk to her today!
Ig she's leaving. I approached her. Our eyes meet and I'm nervous.
She smiled and it's not genuine it's artificial smile which you pass to strangers when your eyes accidently meet. And I hate this smile I want her to genuinely smile at me. She turn around and maybe leaving.

"Wait ! Kiana" my eyes widen with the shock that I took her name ! she'll think I'm a creep. nice start.

She was shock but for split seconds and said , "how do you know my name?"
"I have my own resources" i replied.

She titled her head and said. " Okay Vincent"
Hearing my name from her mouth melts my heart.
"How do you know my name?"  I asked.
"I have my own Google" she replied.
I smiled.  "Can I get your number?" I asked finally.
"I thought you have your own resources" she replied.

I said, "I want you to give me your number willingly, I don't want to take it without your permission by any other resource."

I can get her number but I don't want to be that guy who slides in dms.

She looked down and then looked directly in my eyes.
"I don't give my number that easily mr. knight." She said and maybe leaving .
I didn't stop her this time if she wants me to try hard. I will!

---------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter coming soon.
Tell me your thoughts.