Chapter 2

Harry POV

2 years later

Louis came back in the morning that day. He was crying and had trouble walking but wouldn't tell me what happened. He said I didn't need to know because he wasn't going to let it happen to me. Chris takes Louis once or twice a week. It has been going on for 2 years now and Louis still will not tell me what he does to him. Louis acts the same around me but he always spends at least 15 minutes in the bathroom an hour before Chris comes. Louis is tired alot to. I know why though, I woke up one night to see him reading some book. I didn't say anything about it though.

The screaming stopped about 2 weeks after the first night. He still cries sometimes and if he does I lay him down in bed and let him play with my hair while I cuddle up to him. I wish he would tell me about what Chris does to him.

"Haz, go to sleep," Louis whispers, playing with my curls as I lay in bed. We both know tonight Louis isn't going to be here and when he's not I have trouble sleeping so he tries to get me to sleep before he has to leave.

"Sing," I demand softly, he smiles at me and comes closer so my head is on his chest.

"Ok, Hush little baby don't say a word," Louis sings, I sit up and pout at him while he just smiles.

"I'm 12 not 2," I pout crossing my arms, he pulls me back in to his chest and laughs lightly.

"And I'm 14, now that we know each other ages can I continue?" He jokes, I huff a bit but nod.

"Good now where was I... Oh, Lou-Lou's gonna buy you a mocking bird," Before he can go on the door flies open and in walks Chris. Louis sighs and kisses my forehead.

"Love you Haz," He mutters before standing and walking over to Chris. Chris shakes his head and points at me.

"Not you, him." He says. I see Louis tense up and then he starts to scream.

"No you can't do that to him! I won't let you! You can do what ever you want to me but not him!" Louis is practically begging. Suddenly Chris gets an evil smirk on his face and he crosses his arms.

"Fine," He states. Ok I'm confused, he never gives up that easily, I think Louis knows it to because he stays complete silent, waiting for him to finish, "You do it to him then," Chris says. What is he talking about!

"What no! Why can't you just do me and forget about him!" Louis yells. I get off the bed and paddle over to Louis, wrapping my arms around his middle, hugging him tight.

"Boo, what is he talking about?" I mumble into his shirt. He is literally shaking.

"Take his innocent or I will," Chris says sternly, the smirk still plastered on his face.

"Please," Louis begs, its no use though. Chris is going to make him do what ever the hell they're talking about.

"Fine, Harry come with me," Chris tries to grab me but Louis pushes me behind him.

"I'll do it! Just don't touch him," Louis voice is quieter at the end. Chris motions for use to follow him and Louis takes my hand in his before leading me down the hall after Chris.