Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I must have fell asleep because Louis is shakes me awake, saying we're here.

"Where are we?" I ask groggy, he sighs and pushes my hair out of my face.

"I don't know Haz," He whispers, just as the door is flung open to reveal a smirking Dean.

"Come on, you need to meet your new roommate." Dean says, stepping back to let us out. I stand and jump out. Louis' arms are back around me before I can take a step. I lean into him as we walk and place my hands over top of his. We enter a runned down building and take the stairs to the fifth level. Dean opens a door and inside are two bed on opposite sides of the room and a table in between them. There is a small TV and barely any light. Two heads pop up from the bed to the left.

"Boys, these are your new roommates," Dean booms, his voice is quite low so it sounds like a rumble when he talks. He pushes us in and then leaves. One of the boys on the bed stands up and bounces over to us.

He has blonde hair that has obviously been dyed and blue eyes that dance with excitement.

"Hi! I'm Niall!" He smiles brightly at us and I grin back.

"I'm Harry and this is BooBear," I reply, he laughs and Louis grumbles.

"Its Louis, only you can call me that Haz," Louis says, I turn my head to look at him and Peck his lips.

"Sooorrrrrryyy Boooo," I drag out my words so he will forgive me quicker, and it worked because he is now smiling at me and kissing my cheek.

"Its alright," He mutters, I turn back to the lads who are silently observing us. Niall jumps back on to the bed and cuddles into the brown haired boy who's chocolate eyes are staring down at him with love.

"This' Liam," Niall announces, I give his a quick hello and a nod before turning around in Louis arms. I yawn and rest my head on his shoulder.

"M'tired" I proclaim, Louis chuckles and carries me to the bed. He lays me down and covers us both up.

"So how long have you two been here?" I hear Louis asks, as I close my eyes and begin to drift off.

"Dean took me when I was on vacation with my family here, I was 8 at the time, and Li was 7 when he first got here," Niall's Irish accent rings though the air.

"What does he make you do?" Louis asks, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"Everything," an unknown voice which I'm guessing is Liam speaks. I don't hear any more of the conversation as I drift off to sleep.