2

No one's POV

Hyunjin and Minho were walking towards their next class where they will meet Chan and changbin, this is the only class they all share. Unfortunately, all teachers meeting was held urgently and it's free time so they decided to skip time at their favorite place which was at the back of the school where a big round tree was and under it had benches just for them to relax.

Hyunjin has been lost in thoughts all the time, his mind was on a red shirt boy he met last night.

his mind was stuck on him. He was just so different that hyunjin wanted to meet him again, and meeting him again meant everything. Will he meet him again? That's the only question circling in his mind, he needs him, he wants him. No one managed to get into his head in these past years like that red shirt did.

They were laughing and talking when a boy came to them, he was cute,  shorter than all of them, and had pink lips, hairs messy, and round glasses on his big cheeks, looked nervous, and shy, kind of had a squirrel face

"Hey, nerd! What brings you here?" Hyunjin asked mockingly. He was sitting on the ground, legs sprawled out. While changbin, Minho and chan were sitting on the bench.

"I-i came for my b-book you took yesterday, I.. n-need it" the boy stuttered, looking down and scratching the grass with the tip of his shoe. He was feeling nervous and how could he not, these are the boys which made everyone fear, almost everyone is scared of them and talking to them is a big deal, and definitely not when they kind of bully you. That boy has a bit of bad luck.

you don't wanna mess with them.

"Ow, you need it that much? Beg for it then" Chan said raising his brows as he chuckled

The boy was scared, he knew whom he was talking to, these are the boys who make rules in this school, no one could dare to look at them but he was asking for his book? If anyone was watching them they would definitely call that shy boy crazy for even going to them.

"P-please" he was on the verge of crying because this book was important to him

"Are you gonna cry now?" Minho asked raising his brow in annoyance, totally irritated by this boy

This didn't make anything better for the boy who was finally letting his tears fall, just staying silent he listened to them.

"I'm not giving it back so just leave" hyunjin sai, his voice cold and like a thin line, there was no discussion.

He stayed silent like an unwanted thing, and they just ignored him.

The shy boy kept crying in front of them until "Come with me looser, I will give it to you" Minho said and made his way towards the building, the boy started following him from behind him still looking down and sniffling when changbin shouted at him

"Buy me some snacks tomorrow, nerd!"

Chan slapped him hard on his head and he groaned "We have a rule, did you forget? We are not taking money or what's with their money" He told

"Aishh I know Hyung, I'll give him my card to buy," he said patting his head

Chan and hyunjin both shake their head and soon two boys come towards them. one boy sat on a chans lap clinging to his shoulders "Hey, baby!" Chan said, hugging his boyfriend, jeongin.

"Hii channie!" He said back and rested his head on chans shoulder "I'm tired" he said cutely that everyone cooed at him "rest for the free time baby" Chan said and hugged his boyfriend, they started to chit chat.

Another boy was seungmin, who was a topper and good at Everything but a loving boyfriend of changbin, who sat beside him and hugged his muscular one hand

"Are you bullying that guy again?" He asked, changbin shrugged acting oblivious "I didn't, chan Hyung, Minho hyung and hyunjin did" he said. Seungmin shook his head, he knew what his boyfriend is, the popular, bullying but sweet and he loves him

These four boys are the most popular and rulers of the school, everyone gets scared of as I mentioned earlier. Jyp University, the richest and most expensive one in the whole korea. There are only rich students except those who are admitted here because of scholarship, just like the one squirrel boy, that's why these four boys hate him. These are their rules bullying nerds and all. It had started when they were in high school, they started it just for fun but they needed to keep it like that, and still going with it even in college. their popularity being rich kids serves them, no one cares to complain so everyone adopted it. They do not exactly bully nerds or students now but they pick on someone who looks weak. It's fun to them even if they had matured.

Hyunjin felt like third whiling while Minho isn't here, because both are single but hyunjin would hook up with strangers at a bar when he is too drunk and regrets it after waking up the next morning, same shit you can't blame him he is 20 years old now

He stood up "I'm going. I don't want to feel left out here," he said and left. They didn't even reply to him.

He was thinking about where'd he go to pass his free time, walking through the hallway and looking at the surroundings, students are grouping and chilling some were making out in the hallways and talking, holding hands...

He felt someone bump into him, he groaned and looked down and he started laughing "Great! Another nerd"

The boy was looking at hyunjin, he had a small face, had blonde hair, his bangs hiding his eyes, freckles on his cheeks to his nose, a bag hanging on his back, and maybe in pain because he fell on the ground too hard but hyunjin mind? No!!

"Fucking looser!" He scoffed and walked away not looking back at him