♡ Disclaimer ♡

Vihan,a calm innocent and introvert person with a softest and kind heart who lives with his Father.Living with his father is like being in hell for him...he daily get's abused by his father...he could beat him when he made some mistake or without any reason.He could relieve his stress by abusing his one and only son or we should say step son.

Vihan was 16 when his father died.Her mother got married with a man who was just behind her money.After Mrs.Sushila (V/m) death The pure soul's life becomes hell by his step father who always comes home in drunk state by spending his(V/m) mother's money.

The pure soul always spent his nights being sleepless and killing his appetite due to the pain he always gets from his father's beating.He was locked in the cage.Was never allowed to go outside world.He loose all the hopes of getting out of the hell of his father....

________________   ෆ __________________

Raghu, a man with dark personality,who doesn't fear From anyone.The man who lives his life with his own rules.Got out from the prison.Was behind the bars due to his deeds. A criminal who takes contract to kill people was involved with smugglers and has been most wanted mafia's favourite man. Everyone wants to throw themselves on even man's are crazy for him but he's not the man who's crazy for body.A man with anger in his eyes.

He has always been in love with music... wanted to become a singer But didn't fulfill his dream... He's the man who has no one in his life.His mom dad got killed by his dad's boss's enemy as his father used to work for the mafia's too and now he's following the same path as his father.....

He is going to shift at a place where no one can notice and find him with his banter (man's/partners like friends) who helps and work for him.....

What will happened when the two lonely souls will find each other....??

.
.
.
.
.
.
Lovely readers,this was my first time to write a one shot but if it goes good and your little enjoyment which I will know by either votes or comments will motivate me to write more....So hope you will enjoy a little 💜