One shot 🍁

Two man's where shifting the stuffs while a man was was watching them shifting the things in the newly house of him.

He went towards them to help them in shifting but his steps halted by the voice of his right hand.

"Bhai,aap baitho apun saaman vaaman sab rakh dega aap tension Nako leu" said his man from two who lives with him 24/7.

(Brother you just we will shift the stuffs, Don't worry)

"Haan Bhau pakya aur apun hai na aap aaram Karo" said the 2nd man or his left hand.

(Yes brother pakya and I is there you just rest)

"Haa ab..vo jaldi jaldi Karo apun ko ye bikhra bikhra acha nahi lagta" the man said boringly not liking the scattered stuffs.

(Yes,ab.. do fast,I don't like the things scattered here and there)

.
.

They shifted all the stuffs and relaxed on the couch...

"Aahh mast lag raha hai,thak Gaya apun toh" pakya said relaxing on the soft couch

(Ahh I'm feeling so relaxed, I'm tired )

"Haan Sara kaam toh tune Kiya apun toh sirf Terese Sikh Raha tha kaise karte hai" the next male(ganya) said offending.

(Yes why not only you have done all the things I was just learning from you how to do)

"Apun ne tujhse jyada Kiya hai " pakya replied back.

(I worked more than you)

"Tum dono chup karega ya apun ki goli khani hai?" the man said getting irritate by the two male's bickering.

(Will you shut your mouth or want to get shoot by my gun)

Both the male stopped their fight being scared by the boss who always meant his words.The man went towards his bedroom for finding peace.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Papa nahi,nahi pls I'm sorry I'm sorry mein phir se nahi karunga" begged the boy with his trembling body seeing the belt of leather in his  father's hand who has taken bath in alcohol.

(papa sorry no pls I will not do it again)

"Nahi karega,neech ladke maa toh chali gayi upar tujhe chod ke mere hawale upar se property aur paise bhi tere liye chodke gayi." he said holding the poor boy's hairs.

( Will not do huh?bitch your mom died leaving a burden on me in addition she left all the property and money on your name)

"Ek chai thik se nahi banti?" he said tightening his grip on boy's hair.

(You can't even make a tea properly?)

"Papa pls pls mein next time galti nahi karunga papa pa-

(Papa pls pls I will not do any mistakes from next time)

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" the boy screams feeling the pain on his back and later on stomach due to the belts of his father.

The little boy went to his room holding his stomach with halted steps...

The boy come in his room and sat on his bed which was close to the window. Taking a first aid from the table he started to clean his wounds which were on his face as his father has slap and punch him on his face.

He tried to control his emotions but soon broke down due to the pain...

Here a man in his room was listening to music but heard someone's sobs... His eyes went to the window of his, which was open and was close to the neighbour's room, when he saw a boy crying hiding his face in his palms...