Chapter seventeen orientation!!!!!

Haha! enough with the filler chapters it's now time for orientation! The day where Akane meets and befriends her whole class, see Hagakure again, and gets to hang out with Hitoshi! Also I've given up on posting five chapters at once you're now just getting one sorry not sorry my potato's!

Authors note
Thoughts
Description/dialogue

Omg omg omg!!!!!! Today is orientation! I'm so excited to meet my class and see Hitoshi! Maybe Hagakure made it in too!

Sorry everybody but I'm kicking out Ojiro for Akane and Mineta for Hitoshi though I'm sure everyone's glad that mineta didn't make it i am sorry about ojiro I love him as a character but I already introduced Hagakure.

"Morning mom!!!!"

"Morning honey. Are you excited for orientation today?" Mom

"Of course I am! I'm gonna walk to UA and on my way I'm picking up Hitoshi since you and dad have work!"

"Mhm speaking of I gotta go I love you and I'll see you tonight sweetie." Mom

"I love you too mom bye!!!"

I wonder who my classmates are?! All I know is that Toshi's in my class, but otherwise that's it. Oh well doesn't matter I'm going to befriend every single person in my entire class!

I start heading towards Hitoshi's house to pick him up.

"Hey Toshi!"

"Morning Kane." Hitoshi

"I'm so excited to meet all my new classmates! I'm gonna befriend everyone!"

"Of course you will." Hitoshi

"Yeah and I'm gonna force you to befriend them too!"

"Please don't." Hitoshi

"Nuh uh you gotta make at least five friends ok!?!"

"Ugh fine five but that's it." Hitoshi

"Maybe!"

We start approaching our classroom

"Wow our door is huge!"

It's probably that big so people with mutant type quirks can fit through the door!

"Come on let's get inside! The sooner we get inside the sooner we can make friends and start training to be heroes!"

"I agree with the getting inside to be heroes part but not the friends part." Hitoshi

"That's cuz you're no fun!"

"Yeah sure now come on let's just go inside." Hitoshi

"Wait up!"

"Not a chance." Hitoshi

"Oh hey! Kurasuto!" Hagakure

"Hi Hagakure! Im so glad you made it into the hero course!"

"Thanks I'm glad you made it too! But who's he?" Hagakure