The Room

I found myself laying in the softest mattress in the world I know I'm being exaggerated but this, this is the first time I felt warmth and had a soft thing touches my skinin a while and I wanted it because I don't know how many days or years I've been in that place. All I know is that I'm all alone and no one's going to get me out of that place until this day or now I didn't know there's this one place outside of that lifeless and darkest room.

I slowly get myself up of the bed and when my feet touches the floor the bed suddenly vanished and the floor suddenly felt warm not like the floor nor the unseen walls in that black room. I've been amazed since I first felt the warmth of this room but I don't know if I should b3 celebrating because I just saw something I shouldn't have seen because I guess leaving that place means being eaten alive by this huge guy with  his biggest body and swords in his back.

"Welcome to my Adobe my dear Marietta"

"Huh?"

Why is this gigantic guy just approache right now and why did he greet me with his softest voice, it didn't suit his appearance but his voice is as gentle as a floating feather swaying in the air.

"You know you actually had a mixed questions and emotion mixing and fighting inside your head and that's not good for your health"

"What is he saying is he out of his mind but don't tell me he's reading my mind?"

"Ahhm ow sorry I shouldn't be doing that I am sorry for invading your private space I mean your mind, I deeply felt sorry about that"

"So my guess was right you're actually reading my mind?"

And he just nod and turn his back out of me yeah great that's great!. He's quite rude isn't he, he just invade my mind quarreling with another question popping in and out of my head. But I am not that immature to feel like he's not that sincere and just bluffing when he said that he felt sorry about those thingy he said but I am actually soft hearted you know when someone told me they did those things without my permission but reading someone's mind in my world isn't a thing that exist.

"Ahm can I ask a question  what do you mean by Adobe?"

"What do you mean My dear Marietta?"

"But before you answer my question can you please stop calling me that "my dear Marieta Thingy" it's to chessy"

"HAHAHA"

"Really hayystt"

"And this place looks like box with household things not an Adobe you know Mr. Gigantic man "

"And now you're the one giving me that nickname but you're uncomfortable when me calling you my own crafted nickname for you"

"That that's actually different okay! But what do you mean by crafted and my name is not Marietta it is mariella MA-RIE-LLA not marietta you Gigantic Mr"

Why am I getting flusttered and mad at the same time, but I am just talking to this guy he's actually getting into my nerves. Why can't this guy be more polite but he's actually polite but not that polite and he's gentleman but not at the same time. He's too much to handle but he's actually nice because the way he talks to me seems pleasing though because he's the only person I've talked to for this very moment I walked out of that place but not walked out because this guy dragged me out and I forgot about that.

What is he doing with those treads but are those actually a tread or those things are strings they're glowing and when he touches them it produce sounds or melodies like that and when those enters your ears or when you heard it  it feels like your floating and dancing in the wind and it feels like they're calming my soul but I'm actually a soul with no body and I forgot about that.

I stand next to him and watches him as he played the strings and the melodies spread in the room and suddenly the whole room changed and within a second. I found myself standing near the cliff and what surprised me the most aside from almost falling from it is the scenery down the cliff where I was standing.