Cliff and Hanger p1

"Quite surprising isn't it "chuckled" "

Why do he looks so fine watching this cliff and the sea of dead down this cliff with this too tall and to freaking gigantic man slaughtering all the human down there but are those actually a human they-they have horns and tails like the guy in my one of my dreams. But their appearance it's not quite right yes the guy in my dreams have this horns as sharp as a knife, tail that is similar to a dragon in a myths and the difference it has wings like a dragon.

"Hey Naloiu hey come here hey"

"The hell are you doing do you us want to be dead?"

"Marietta calm down stop freaking out he won't hurt you he's kind okay haha"

(Nagawa mo pa talagang tumawa ng gagong to)

"What do you mean by tha-wahhhhh he he's coming a-and he's running towards us wahhh we need to run!!"

I pulled his hand his dress as well as his hair but he didn't even move even a single step away from the from where I was a little while ago I already give all my strength to drag him out of this place but he just stood there like his feet were glued by something.

"If you don't want to leave them bye I'll leave you here and don't even think about blaming me when he got you okay!"

"If I were you my dear Marietta I would never ever make a sound even make a move nor scream when his near us okay you'll regret your decision if you move out of that space but don't worry I already casted a spell around your space so if he even tried eating you alive he won't succeed I promise"

The hell is he talking about he seems really aware that I'll do some stupid things that can make this gigantic man swallow me alive. And he's even smiling like he's watching a comedy reality show live, and I think one thing is missing right now the strings he's holding a while ago before we came into this place.

I haven't seen a place likes this before but I think I saw one in that particularly childish yet chilling illustrated book I borrowed before in the kids section in the rundown library I walked pass by when I was a teenager, that books looks like it was massacred by someone because it looks too old and it seems covered by blood it also looks too torn and full of dust and even its book title was erased I guess also half of its book pages was burned not accidentally but intentionally.

The cliff,the river,the mountains and the onlly one castle standing at the center of an endless grassland. It looks exactly this scenery in front of me but this place looks so different that the description in the book shoes me when I first read it. This place looks like it was bathed with blood even the greenest land the illustrated book shown was stained by bloods from black to red and green. The fresh air the books tells was not as fresh as i smells to day, the smell of blood and rotten flesh of human and beast makes my nose itch every time the wind blows.

I don't know if I'm imagining things but the guy in front of us just shows his life before he became like his form right now. He was a fine young prince of this land, a prince with blue hair, golden brown eyes, with its cute and handsome face that didn't suit his personality. He was ruthless, feared by his people or let say his subject and whenever they disobey and broke the rules, one will be punished and he never spare anyone, even those who begged for his forgiveness and for their lives.

Until one day his highness the king fell ill and then die. He inherit the throne and no one ever imagine that their peaceful life will come to an end when the new king was crowned.He slaughtered everything that didn't agreed to what he want even his own family feared him they never have imagine that their beloved young prince will be this cruel and unhuman. They leave one by one until one day all he had is his cold throne that he thinks that keep him superior to everyone around him.

(Ang hirap na mag English kainis)

However, who would have thought that he'll be this lonely he never imagine that when all his subject was gone, he'll felt this loneliness slowly wrapping its arm around him. He sometimes wished that he never acted like a madman before but it's already too late for his regrets. And he decided to end his life however a faceless man in a black robe appeared. He made a deal with him, he said that he can take him back to the time but in exchange he'll need to sell is soul to him. He wanted to refuse but the man didn't gave him a chance to voice out his decision his full his soul out of his body and all the knew was that his no longer alive because he saw his body slowly losing its life.

That's all I saw in the vision he showed me this huge man also showed me all the suffering he had suffered in the hands of the man. Until the man got bored of him and that's when he turned him into this huge 10ft tall man right now. He wander around this realm until this man I mean yeah his a man (or is he just a man ah let's just set that aside for now) saw him and they also made a deal however before they come up with that idea they fought first maybe because this man already lost its hope in life and trust in evryone he saw and whenever he saw a man in any type of robe his instincts tells him that he need to run or fight for his life, well even though he's a cruel king before he's also a human who's afraid to be betrayed.

I was snap back to reality when this man hit my forehead like he's hitting a freaking kid in theor butts, do my forehead looks like a freaking butt for him he's unbelievable. When I raised my hand to pull his hand out of my forehead a sudden blew of warm air touches the left part of my body ( I am actually facing this man in my right and the huge man was standing beside me that time) I slowing turn my head and what surprised me is his deep golden blown eyes and I don't know what to do but all I know is that I was captivated by his eyes like they're telling me that it is safe in his side.

( really are you freaking kidding me right now, how could I trust that eyes when I already knew why he turned into his form right now really!!!)

"Marietta he's Naloui the ruler of this land" He looks so serious it actually didn't suit his looks and personality.

"Can you shut that noisy head of yours, your thoughts are liking"

the heck so I should be the one adjusting hello I don't even know how to block my thoughts from leaking.

"Just think like there's a metal or wall inside of your head and seal all your thoughts inside of that wall okay!!"

(I know you're not that stupid to not follow what I just told you right)

(Stop invading my thoughts wahhhhhh!!!)

(Why are you screaming it did you just know that it can cause someone's head to bleed you lowly huma-)

( what did you just say you spider man I am not a lowly human wahhhhhh!!) 💢

(Stop screaming!!!) 💢

Grruhhhhwwwllll

Gruhhhhhhwwlllll

"The the heck wa-was that"