Chapter 1 : confession day

- IRUKAFLASHBACK -

Third person pov :

Back then kakashi and Iruka were kids,
Iruka was lovely as a dove and kakashi was a quiet as a jellyfish.

Kakashi wouldn't talk to anyone except rin and obito and his sensei.

Everyone love and adored Iruka,
Iruka was so famous at the ninja academy but he wasn't very skilled at being a ninja but tried to.

Iruka was popular because his intelligence , kindness , and also hilarious and kakashi loved that.

Rin had a crush on kakashi, but obito obviously had a crush on rin but kakashi eyes was only for iruka.

But Iruka eyes wasn't for anyone he loved and adored all of his classmates.

Once they were doing a test Iruka was sleeping but kakashi was distracted by iruka, he kept looking,staring at Iruka with stars all over his eyes, he keeps looking and looking when the test was over kakashi failed and also Iruka so they were send to detention, but Iruka keeps falling in sleep but Iruka leans to kakashi shoulder and sleeps and kakashi blushes and sleeps also, and Iruka woke up Iruka was wondering who was shoulder he was sleeping in and he thought it was kakashi, but it was really kakashi and Iruka blushes and quickly stands up and started apologize and kakashi woke up as well and kakashi was wondering that iruka has a crush on him.

Well atfer that day Iruka made it in team 8 well kakashi was in team 7.

Kakashi wished that Iruka and kakashi was the same team but it didn't worked.

Kakashi and Rin were fighting and obito was far away rin confessed to Kakashi that rin liked him but kakashi decided to say the truth that obito had a crush on her.

Rin was speechless she couldn't talk while obito come to save his team and saw kakashi killed rin.

In that exact moment obito cried, a little last tear came out of this eye, and there was hatred coming in his eyes.

Obito was nowhere to be found and obito Decided to start a war and it was involved in the 9 tails fox and kakashi and Iruka village was destroyed and the fourth hokage and a lot of Shinobis were dead.

Iruka looked at this parents at this point, Iruka was crying then his parents said "Iruka don't cry... I'm sorry this might be tough for you but be strong and be safe I love you and always will... Go-goodbye iru-iruka..." His father cough blood and Iruka was taken away from kakashi, the 9 tails fox step on Iruka parents the ground was covered in blood and Iruka screamed so hard and kicking, Iruka cried so hard and kakashi hugged him, then kakashi said to Iruka "Iruka I'm sorry, this is very hard for you to face once I lost my parents to but you're parents are probably watching you in the afterworld... I love you..." Kakashi said after that kakashi kissed Iruka forehead and went off.

Iruka blushes but couldn't accept the fact that his parents it's dead, after that night Iruka was crying to sleep and kakashi gets out of his window and goes
To Iruka house and spy.

Kakashi noticed Iruka crying but he couldn't go to him Cause it would break his cover so he decided to stay and just watch but after a minute later he got to sleep, while after Iruka was sleeping kakashi got in Iruka bedroom and kakashi looked at Iruka like always.