Chapter 2 : Y-you look so beautiful...

Iruka pov :

I was speechless, I couldn't speak then kakashi said "I knew, you wouldn't like me" kakashi started walking away so I grabbed his hand and pulled down his mask and kissed him "I-I couldn't think what to say I'm sorry kakashi sensei i-" kakashi pulled me into a kiss again "you talk to much let's go" kakashi pulled me and we started walking and started a conversation.

As we talk I decided to take a break at a River and a lot a tree's, I told kakashi and kakashi agree, as I signed and drink water I noticed something in the tree and I knew it right away "KAKASHI SENSEI LOOK OUT"

I push kakashi into the ground landing us face closed I quickly jump and apologize "sorry kakashi sensei" I said "It's okay I forgive you and thank you for keeping me safe" kakashi said, I smiled at him I walked to the tree finding what almost hit kakashi and I figured "hey kakashi sensei sensei do you have enemies?" I said "I think?" Kakashi said "who" I said "why do you want to know that" kakashi said confused "cause this mission is just to find the device and take it lady tsunade said nobody was tracking us or hurting us" I said, I signed.

In mind : when I was about to rest something just HAD to come up!

"Hmm you're right I had some enemies back then but that was ages ago" kakashi said "what about you Iruka sensei, do you have enemies?" Kakashi said "I think I don't I been always to be nice to people" I said I wondered if I had enemies, I checked the kunai knife again and I saw a paper bomb not a any normal one it had a timer of course but a 20 timer I signaled kakashi and we got out there quickly, I gasp for air "Whew that was a close one kakashi sensei" the paper bomb blew up, we walked to a shed and a abandon house I going to the house and kakashi went to get food.

I was exploring the abandoned house and found some things that can be useful for survival I saw kakashi and some other girl I think I remember?

"Kakashi sensei who is that?" I said, I looked at the girl and the girl said "Iruka don't you remember me?" She said, and I started to remember "Yuri?!" I ran up to her and hugged her "finally you remember ruru" she said and hugged back "please don't call me that" we laughed but kakashi kept a glare at Yuri.

We stayed at the forest for a day and continued the mission, we said our goodbyes to Yuri and walked off "Iruka sensei who was that" kakashi said "didn't I told you it was my best friend and I was young" I said.

Kakashi found a waterfall and decided again we would take a break here again, it was night and it was so cold I was freezing and I looked at kakashi, kakashi didn't even look frozen "Iruka sensei you okay?" He said "y-y-yep!" I said while stuttering "come here" kakashi said, I came up to him and we cuddled and kakashi was hot- no I meant like he didn't even was cold he was very warm like I almost can sleep "you comfy there?" Kakashi said "yeah..." I said  Happily and I slept.

Kakashi pov :

Again I did my thing, looking at him admiring him he was so perfect so secretly I kissed him on the lip gently
And I slept.

It was morning already and Iruka woke up before me, "Hey kakashi sensei!" I was blushing at him "Kakashi sensei why are you blushing?" "Y-y-you look uhh how can I say this..." I said "yes I know it's my hair right?" Iruka said "yes..." I said, Iruka laughed "now come on" Iruka lent out a hand.

(I'm sorry if it was very small)