1~🌈

"Its easier to quote a song then figure out what the fuck A²+B²×Z=Y÷C and I only get two numbers!" ~My Cousin who started his 10th grade year.

Jaimee

"You want us to do what?!" I hear Boss yell.

   I swiftly jump out my bed and run to Boss, hearing Clyde behind me. Boss was pacing in the livingroom as we walk up to him.

"Why do Me and Mines have to observe a disobedient Coven under your laws? If you feel like they should be eradicated then kill them off before they become any stronger." Boss growls, the phone cracking under pressure.

     Clyde walks up to Boss and gently sit down with him between his legs and I skip over before plopping myself on the floor between Boss's legs and laying my head against his thigh.

"I'll talk it over with my family and will give you my answer tomorrow." Boss sighs and hang up.

    The phone goes flying and he groan, leaning back on Clyde's chest.

"Are we moving?" I ask, playing with a string on my shirt.

"The Volturi said trouble is being stirred up on their end of the world with a specific Coven of Vampire's. They asked if we could go and observe as they feel like not all the members deserve to be put down." Boss reaches down and grab a hair tie off my wrist before tying up his own hair.

"Where?" Clyde ask

"Forks, Washington." Boss says disgusted.

"Forks? What kind of name is that?" I look up at him confused.

"The place we will be moving to temporarily if you guys want to do this quick job." Boss pats my forehead.

"Where ever you go, I will follow." Clyde shrugs and breaks the cuddle by getting up.

"Same Boss Man!" I smile and shrug. "So I guess I'm gonna be going to school again?"

"Just for a little bit, it shouldn't be too hard for you." Boss puts my hair is a messy bun and I get up to sit next to him and cuddle into his side.

"So when do we leave?" Clyde ask from the kitchen bringing over so popcorn.

   He sets the bowl between Boss and I while he just lean over the couch. Boss hums with a mouthful of popcorn.

"We can leave tomorrow. Don't pack anything, I'll just call a few people and the house will be ready." Boss shrugs and place a popcorn in Clyde's mouth.

   I watch them stare at one another fondly and feel a little twinge of longing for not yet experiencing that. Boss head snap toward me, his eyes glowing a dark hazel with gold fragments.

"Jaimee, it'll be soon." He brings ne closer into his chest while Clyde rubs my back, humming in agreement.

"I just hope he's as great as you guys." I murmur, nuzzling Boss and Clyde.

"Welp, let's get this shit show on the role! I'll call back Aro and Jaimee, can you call the Twins?"

"Jane! I was supposed to call her yesterday!" I jump up, rushing to my room and the guys chuckle at me.

Jasper

    I flinch at the onslaught of emotions from everyone. Rosalie see my face twist up in pain and gently grab my hand while Emment pats my head.

"Jasper, are you okay?" Alice bounces towards me and cup my cheeks.

    I see Rosalie glaring with a silent scoff. I just nod at Alice who practically sticks herself into my side, clinging to my arm. Her emotions never really matched with her face. It always felt misplaced like now she looked so happy but was seething. Her anger made my stomach twist in a sickening way.

"So I was wondering, let's go shopping just you and I." She peers up at me, sliding a finger down my chest.

   The only thing I could feel from her was lust and anticipation. I have never felt Love like Rosalie and Emment feels all the time they are with one another. I was with Alice so long, I was just convinced we would just grow to that stage.

"Sorry Alice, Jasper is coming with us." Rosalie interrupts before I can speak.

"Why?" She whines in a playfully tone but all she was feeling was annoyance. "I would love some alone time with my mate!"

  I grimace and so does Emment while Rosalie just glares down at the pixie girl harder. Once we had joined the Coven and actually got the talking, I had expressed all my silent questions I had been towing around for decades. And there was a same answer for them all: Alice wasn't my Mate. My Soulmate, My Bloodsinger, My SoulSibling, Nothing.
     Rosalie is my SoulSibling so I decided to take her last name. Jasper Hale.

"Alice, I do have something planned already with Rosalie and Emment." I shrug her hold off of me, taking a step back.

"Jasper! You have been blowing me off these past months!" She shrieks and Esme is the first to appear.

   Esme always had nice emotions but seemed to keep it arms length distance except for Carlisle and Edward. Somehow Alice had wiggled herself into that circle.

"Jasper." Esme scolds me and I can feel that scolding. "You should spend more time with Alice, you two might had decades with one another but quality time is extremely important in a relationship."

"They'll spend time together but I would like to do family bonding with my little brother." Rosalie smirks at me.

"Well why don't you do stuff with Edward? He's also your brother." Carlisle walks in with Edward beside him.

"No he's not. Besides he has that plain bloodbag to worry about that's jeopardizing the whole Coven." Rosalie scoffs and shrugs

"Jasper here is our Soul Sibling." Emment ruffle my hair and I smile happily.

   A onslaught of anger overwhelmed me and I accidently dig my nails into Rosalie hand.

"Why isn't Edward your soul sibling also? You are a Coven together, so you are all siblings." Esme frowns.

"We're more like friends then siblings." Emment shrugs, not bothered.

"Anyways we have to go. See you guys tomorrow!" Rosalie pulls me along as her and Emment takes off.

    I laugh at their excitement and start running beside them. Just a little more time and we'll be free. Hopefully my letter made it in time.

~

   Sometimes the first chapter feels either a struggle or a breeze but this was a little struggle since it took nearly all day to put together cuz I want everyone to enjoy the what I write!

Anyways yes! A new story and honestly gonna publish another one pretty soon while also updating the other books.

So, peace! Ttyl ~🌈🤍🧛🏼