3~🌈

"Bitch! That's a rat!" My 51 year old uncle shouted as he shoved me towards said rat, falling over the back of the couch trying to get away from it.

Jaimee

    I was ready to burn this building to the fucking ground. My shadow constantly stressed causing havoc. So far it has tripped multiple students, pants a over cocky jock, slammed a door closed into the face of some plain brown hair pale pick me girl which caused the poor vampire boy to help her up off the floor, and even pulled a fire alarm all before lunch. But the cherry on top is the fucking pixie headed bubbly bitch hanging off my Mate's arm.

"E-Excuse me." A voice says timidly and I slowly but roughly close my locker.

    I relax seeing its just Rosalie and her mate Emment.

"Wassup?" I lean against my locker and she smiles happily at me.

"I really wanted to talk to you but like everything in me was telling me to stay away but now you seem...alright?" She laughs awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, bloodlust." I shrug casually and they stiffen a little.

"Anyways." She chuckle nervously. "My brother really wants to talk to you but you've been in a mood...."

    Emment pats her lovingly on the back and she takes a deep breath.

"He wanted me to ask you if you could have lunch with him while I distract the tiny issue." She nods determined.

"Yeah. I'm gonna actually be leaving campus for lunch. He can tag along with me." I smile and feel my shadow receding happily.

"Is there a place you want to meet?" She ask with a huge smile.

"I got Art 3 A.P. so he can just come up to my class. Ms. Wyatt." I shrug and stand up. "Thanks."

    I pat her head, standing a bit on my tiptoes since I'm only 5'6 and she's 5'8. Her eyes sparkle and I laugh a little.

"Cute." I coo and she cups her cheeks, looking down while Emment laughs at her reaction. "What are you laughing at, Big Handsome?"

    He smile harder, rubbing the back of his neck, nearly giggling and Rosalie shoves him a little playfully. I feel eyes on us and peak behind them to see Jasper. His eyes were a little darker as he glared at his siblings while the pixie girl was talking but all up in her locker not paying him any amount of attention. I smirk at him as I lean forward touching Emment upper arm.
     His eyes darken and a thrill runs up my spin, nearly forcing a transformation but I felt my pupils oval cat like and glow as the scent of possessiveness fills the air. I back up, shaking my head to let my hair cover my eyes. This was dangerous. I can't control myself until I mark him. I quickly open my notebook and scribble my number on a piece of paper. I rip it out and hand it to Rosalie.

"Make sure You, Emment, and Jasper lock me in." I giggle and look at Jasper once more.

    He was still staring so I blow him a kiss. He does the most adorable thing! He catches it and place his hand against his lips, eyes lowered, simmering a melted gold color. I wave and take my leave as the bell rings.

Boss

    I groan as I park the car outside the hospital. My leg was bouncing as I couldn't help but have the words run around in my head. My child have found her mate. It was a great thing but also a very bad thing.

"She can last the rest of the day." Clyde voice fills the car after most of the silence during the drive.

"But she won't just be there for the day. We have to Judge them, Love. We will be here for a while. What if she can't control her transformation?" I bite my nail

"Then we will support her and suppress her like we did last time."

"Last time she was a innocent fucking child!" I snarl, my head and spine  pricking with pain as I force myself not to shift.

"But we got to her before the others and we will do the same, Baby." Clyde tells me calmly and I take some breathes.

"You're right. You're right. We have to have faith in her. She's not a child no more....the only problem is her mate is one of the Cullen kids but they go by Hale instead."

"Could those kids be the ones they said they felt was innocent but got wrapped up in the other's bullshit?"

"Hopefully because Clyde....I don't want to do what I have to do, mate or not." I sigh tiredly.

"I know Baby. Just try to keep a cool head till we meet them and determine the next course of action."

"I will. I love you, Clyde."

"I love you too, Boss."

     We hang up and I run my hand through my hair before deciding to put it up in a small bun with some still out. I grab my suit jacket and push up my sleeves. I climb out the car, throwing the jacket over my shoulder and stuffing my hands in my pockets as I smile up at the building.

"Well let the shit show begin." I chuckle wolfishly before heading inside.

     The last thing on my head is wishing I won't have to kill my daughter mates while also having to confine and conceal my daughter afterwards. With a huff, I push it to the furthers darkest part of my mind. Everything will be fine.

Hey guys so like sometimes I forget I'm a writer lol. Just took a walk in the rain and then bam, I got hit with a chapter idea!

Anyways I'm trying to have a better upload pace but 🤷🏾‍♀️

I hope you guys enjoy! Ttyl ~🌈🤍🧛🏼