part 9

...time skips to haein sitting on his bed holding a frame....

Haein- dad I miss u.

Haein- I don't know but around jisoo I feel good, I never knew a woman would make me feel this way. I don't know if she likes me or not.

Meanwhile jisoo..........

Jisoo- does he like me, I don't know what to do? Should I say yes?

Jisoo- i guess I should take some time and think about it. What if he is just pretending to be good infront of his family.

The next day

Jennie wakes in a complete shock, her father messaged her to bring jisoo to hae estates for collaboration. Jennie quickly called jisoo and told her about it. Jisoo talking with Jennie while lying on the bed.

Jennie- unnie

Jisoo- why are you calling me this early? I m sleepy.

Jennie- quickly get ready, I will pick u up in 15 mins.

Jisoo- I can't get ready in 15 mins, and where are we going?

Jennie- I will tell u about it in the car. Its urgent case.

Jisoo cuts and closes her eyes, when realization hits jisoo she opens her eyes.

Jisoo- did she say urgent? Looks like it's potential gossip.

Jisoo quickly gets up and gets ready and goes downstairs. Jisoo wore comfy clothes as she thought Jennie will take her to jennie's house.

 Jisoo wore comfy clothes as she thought Jennie will take her to jennie's house

Time skips to jisoo and Jennie in car....

Jisoo- are we going to your house or office?

Jennie- we are going to Haein's company.

Jisoo- oh. Wait what.

Jennie tells her everything.

Jisoo- jendukie why didn't you tell me first, look what i am wearing.

Jennie- what's the problem with wearing comfy clothes?

Jisoo- he is my soon to be husband.

Jennie- so? You are not always going to dress elegantly in front of him for ur whole life.

Jisoo- I m not even wearing makeup.

Jennie- u look pretty even without makeup.

Jisoo- wait weren't we going to take revenge? Why are we helping him now?

Jennie- cause your boss is saying you to. And even my boss is saying me to.

Jisoo- who is your boss?

Jennie- my dad.

Stay tuned
Love from
Tangerine