part 10

As they reach Haein's company Jennie walks out with full attitude and bossy vibe.

With jisoo walking behind Jennie and hiding her herself, looks like a daughter hiding behind mother

In the meeting room they enter. Haein gets shocked to see Jennie and jisoo here.

Jennie's dad- you are late

Jennie- I know dad.

Jennie's dad- Mr haein let me introduce, this is my daughter Jennie the ceo of oa ent and this is jisoo, best model and actress in oa and South Korea.

They see everyone was there, they take their seat and when jisoo and Haein's eyes meet there was an awkward silence in the room all the employee's eyes attending the meeting were on jisoo and haein.

Soon the meeting starts, the collaboration gets final between oa and hae estates. Jisoo will be their model for the product launch.

The meeting ends after 2 hrs of discussion. Everyone leaves the meeting room except jisoo, haein and Jennie.

Jennie- so Mr haein in the end you had to collab with oa.

Haein- before I didn't knew your company as I returned from abroad but looks like your company has potential.

Jennie- my company was established just some months ago that is why it's still lacking.

Jisoo- lets go Jennie

Haein- jisoo have you decided about it?

Jisoo- obviously my boss will decide it.

Haein- why would Jennie decide for our marriage.

Jisoo- oh you are talking about that, I d-don't know, I need some time.

Haein comes near her and jisoo takes a step back, haein grabs her tiny waist and pulls her closer to him making her hit his hard chest. Haein whispers in Jisoo's ears.

Haein- make it fast, I can't wait anymore.

Jisoo- huh?

Haein pulls apart and leaves the room. Jennie was in a total shock after what she witnessed. Jisoo was blushing hard

Stay tuned
Love from
Tangerine