02

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!, 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬!! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲.

(𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩/𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫...𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞)
---------------
{𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓎}
" I don't get what y'all trying to say about me and this idiot but I rather y'all just keep y'all mouths closed." George says giving Nick and Alex a ' Shut up' face.

"Sorry jeez baby cry." Nick says putting George hood up annoying him.

" Nick! Quit it you're so annoying!!" George says pulling his hood down just for Nick to put it back up.
As George punches him in the side of his shoulder hearing a sound of Nick skin and George fist connecting you hear Nick yelp "OW WHAT THE FUCK?" Nick says rubbing his shoulder.

"See now I can never get punched that hard by a twink" an other blonde says walking up with a short curled black longed hair girl. She pushes the blonde lightly as she walks up to George. "Good morning George" she says George pulling her into a hug

I can feel my blood start to boil at the sight of George and this girl I don't know and only seen a few times but she's always with Tommy walking with him everywhere.

"Hello to the rest of you." She says waving and everybody saying hello besides me I just stay there quiet my hands in my hoodie. "No hello from you huh? Guess I found the 'Big and buff' one of the group!" She says walking up to me staring me up and down as Tommy traps her by the wrist. "Sorry bout her she's .. uhh.. 'Crazy'" Tommy says whispering the crazy part but loud enough for her to hear it.

" I HEARD THAT DICK HEAD!" She says slapping Tom on the arm him saying ow to her.

"Who even are you?" I say looking at her.

"She's my friend she's a bit crazy but she's nice once you get to know her." George says "should we go it's almost 8:00" it was currently 7:48 in the morning almost time for class.

"Yeah let's go, follow us" Nick says as he and George start walking over to the common room-Place were students study to there test or just hang out during lunch.

——

{𝒢ℯℴ𝓇𝑔ℯ}
𝒫ℴ𝓋:

As I look around scared to see a familiar someone face I get a touch on my shoulder by, Nick who puts his arm around me rubbing my other shoulder telling me it was okay before taking his arm off.

" soo? What we doing here?" Clay says sitting down in I guess were his group always sits at.

Clay was popular I mean obv he was football captain, Nice, Charming but sometimes he was not nice like I meant 'Not .At .All"

He went around going to parties hooking up with girls then passing them to his friends. He didn't care he once Fucked a year 12 and left her in a random hotel.

Yeah I was scared but I have reasons literally. He was hot like H-O-T. Sun kissed tan skin a few dark freckles his beautiful green eyes and his dirty blonde hair that was a mixed with curls and some wavy parts. He was a DREAM literally 10/10 hottest guy at my school. But he was 2 years older then me and my Cousin aka Nick would NEVER let me get with him he would kill me.

" Anways we need punz is he here?" Nick says looking around for the male that I guess I know Nicks friends are totally dicks the only one I can actually say there not a fuck was clay.

He was so nice for literally no fucking reason.

"He's not here do your dare tomorrow we have class in 2 minutes" clay says checking the time on his phone '7:58' "what class do you have Karl?" Clay says getting up Karl checking his schedule on his phone "Math" he says putting his phone in his pocket.

Me, Karl, Nick and clay all have math Alex sadly had chemistry.

—————

"Can you to stop giggling back there?" Nick says turning around facing me and Karl we were laughing over someone that got pranked on the last party Wilbur hosted last Saturday. me and Karl sadly didn't go.

" what are y'all even laughing about?" Clay says now turning his attention to us walking over and taking my phone away from my hand.

"Oh yeah! Remember the  prank on Josh?" Clays says showing the video that was on my phone to Nick them bursting into laughs clay handing me back my phone.

" sorry for taking your phone out your hand like that" clay says messing up my hair.
"Your fine" I say giving him a small smile I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

Walking to lunch I hear girls fan girling over clay calling him cute or things like fine and what not.

I agree with them I mean if I had a chance I'll take it.

——----

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐈𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬:𝟗𝟎𝟒

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 >