03

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫!!

----------------------
{𝒢ℯℴ𝓇𝑔ℯ}
"Anyways, Lunch right?" Nick says as me, clay and Karl were following him.

Me and Karl were just chatting about the party taking place after school at 6:00 our friend Alex was older then us but we were still taller Karl being 5,9 and me being 5,8 he was taller by an inch Alex being around 5,6 shorter then me and karl we always made fun of him.

But he was throwing a party and in order to come we couldn't make fun of him or even get him mad at us or not coming to his party will be difficult.

"So y'all coming to Alex's?" Nick says as he looks around the lunch room trying to find his friends. "Yeah Anways we're gonna go sit down with our friends" "uhh no your not come hang out with ours your friends are umm werid.." Nick says staring at the people me and Karl 𝐬𝐢𝐭 with . The group sitting down aka our 'friends' were Daryl, Zak, Ant, velvet and a few others of there friends obviously Alex sat with us but he didn't like them besides those main four.

"There not weird quit being rude!" Karl says crossing his arms. "Just sit with us jeez Karl your annoying" clay says pulling Karl by the wrist taking him over to the table full of boys some with football jerseys and some that boys that looked familiar.

We all sit down me and Karl right next to each other " who's the little kids?" I hear looking up in front of me was a boy with pink hair slipped in a short ponytail with a guy wearing a brown hoodie has his arm around him.

" leave them alone techno it's my brother and nicks cousin" clay says splitting the brown hoodie boy and techno boy apart.

" Ooh yeah forgot about them" techno says putting his arm around clay talking about games they should play after school.

" hey I'm Punz what's your name your Nicks cousin?" A boy with a white hoodie and black pants I was sitting next to turns to me. " yeah.. Nicks cousin I'm George" I say nervous it looks like he actually hates me.

" Punz no funny bussines with my cousin so now fuck off" Nick says handing me and Karl some chocolates and candys putting the rest of his snacks down and the others in the table snatching it.

" red purple or blue?" Clay says handing me and Karl some drinks "purple please!" Karl says grabbing it me grabbing the blue and saying thank you to him, he just returns to talking with techno.

" hey! What the fuck man why is this kid sitting in my seat?" A tall brown hair guy says towering over me with a boy with black and red hair standing over Karl.

" touch him and your going to get fucked up " Nick says staring at the boy, the boy walks off and sits near the end of the table.

" I was gonna actually punch him if he touched them jeez he needs to be careful on who he picks on" Punz? I think his name was, says turning to look at Nick and clay who just stared looking at the brown haired male.

"Why would you do that?" Karl ask taking a sip from his Fanta as I open mine trying not to let it over flow with fizz.

" cause your nicks and clays family, who ever they family with is my family to" "that goes with all of us but don't think we're going act nice just cause we know what Nick and clay can do to us."
Techno says taking a bite out of his snicker bar before throwing the trash away.

"Yeah might not want to get on technos bad side George" clay says laughing a bit " but don't worry he won't do anything as long as me and Nick are here" reassuring me.

" HEY MY AMGIOS!" Alex says running over sitting between me and Karl putting his arm around his.

" Hey Alex!" Karl says giving him a side hug I just let myself get dragged into the hug by the other two.

" Jeez I don't know how y'all can hang out with kids?" The same boy with brown hair from earlier says " what's wrong with hanging out with yr 11s there our family Anways?" Alex says pulling us out of the hug clay and nick glare sent the boy away sitting at an other table that had black and red jerseys on.

I notice that the people on our table had on black and purple punzs blonde hair had a purple streak and some others had purple in their hair.

They were all wearing black hoodies underneath the jerseys tho the team name was in purple the name was 'feral'.

"Hey what's with all the black and purple jerseys why do the people on the other table have black and red?" I ask looking at clay he was the football captain after all.

" George our team is called the ferals and there's are the red cougars" clay says "look" he says before taking off his hoodie and underneath was black and purple jersey with the word feral across it.

"Everyone or mostly everyone at this table is apart of the football team. them over there the cougars are from an other school we have a game that's taking place before the party starts.

"What time does it start?" I say Mabye I'll go with some of my friends and Karl.
" 4;00 we leave at 1:35 so it'll be a few hours Alex is changing the times of when the party starts to more later he said around 7:00" clay says putting back on his black hoodie and standing up I guess he was going to the vending machine.

"You coming it'll be fun! And if you do come I recommend the sixth row it's better to see there" punzs once again says turning back to me and Karl before going back to talk to his friends.

"Can we go?" Karl asks eating the last bite of his Twix bar "
sure!" I say finishing up my m&ms then the bell ring saying lunch was over.

——————-
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!
Words: 1058
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞>