-CHAPTER 14: Worried-

Orter was standing outside the room leaning on the wall, waiting for the doctor to perform your checkup and inform him later about your health condition

Doc came out with his hands inside his coat and smiling "She's in absolutely good condition, her body is completely free of toxins and all her damaged organs have recovered, she can leave the clinic tomorrow"

Orter sighed in relief at his words

"See? Her condition wasn't as serious as you thought. You can rest easy. Your Darling is fine~ Anyway, good night."

Doc walked away, leaving Orter behind, who also left and began to move away from your room

Several seconds passed before Orter's mind realized what he had heard seconds ago, he immediately turned back to face Doc but found that the other had disappeared from his sight, and now he's standing alone in the corridor.

"Did he just say.... darling? .... huh?"

His cheeks involuntarily flushed at those unexpected words

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now.... what should I do?"

You said as you lay on your back while looking at the ceiling of the room with a serious face

"Let's see now, since Rayne knocked me unconscious that day and fled from that agricultural field, this means that my brother was a threat, and since Rayne was investigating the case of the disappearance of citizens, this means that my brother was involved in it because he was in a position of suspicion, and now all the Divine Visionaries will focused thier attention on catching him. firstly I don't know if that's my brother or not, but he has three lines. This means that he is a danger that can't be ignored. I must not be reckless and plan a good plan that allows me to meet him and talk to him to find out if this is my brother or not, otherwise..."

You sat down, sighing, and looking towards the window with a sullen face, remembering what Orter said to you
"Orter is right. If I don't find a way to bring him back to his senses, there will be no choice but to kill him."

Your eyes moved towards the closet, which began to shake again. After several seconds, Doc came out from inside, coughing up dust

"Weren't you here a while ago? Why don't you just use the door?" You raised an eyebrow

"I can't, *cough* I don't want *cough* Orter to see me walk in here *cough* for no reason."

"But you are THE DOCTOR, doesn't your profession give you the authority to enter whenever you want, just as you enter like this from inside that closet?"

"You won't understand it..."

"So Orter was right after all, you're a pervert? Don't come any closer."

"Don't believe everything this disobedient young man says. I just want to ask you some questions, but I don't want him to know that I asked you these questions."
He talked in a dramatic tone

"I see, what's going on then?"

Doc took a deep breath then looked at you with a dark face, raising one eyebrow
"Who are you? And what kind of spell did you cast on Orter?"

"Kind of ..... what?"
You were surprised by this strange question

"Don't pretend to be stupid there is something wrong with what is going on, I know Orter very well and I'm sure that this man has no interest in women, What did you do to him? Is this a seduction spell?"
He pointed at you with his index finger, a look of doubt written on his face