Chapter 1 The Moment I Met You

Rose POV
Hi my name is Rose. I'm 13, I love to read and listen to music, and I play the flute and piano. An today is my first day of middle school!😄 I have been so exited all summer, but also scared.
I have also wished almost everyday this summer to get a crush. I LOVE ROMANCE!!!! It is my dream to find love, but so far I've never had a crush😔.  And I have yet to ever fall in love, to feel butterflies in my stomach when I see someone, to blush an get all shy when I see someone. But soon that will change, I have a feeling.

 But soon that will change, I have a feeling

My School uniform

1 month later
It has been 1 month since I have stared middle school. It has been good so far. I made a new friend, I already had two friends Liz and Kristen. But I made a new friend her name is summer, my other friends like her to so she's now in the friend group. And now what you have all been waiting for CRUSH UPDATE !!!!!!! I have ................................... No crush still😭.

Authors POV
But little did she know that that would all change today.

Rose POV
The bell rings and I walkout of math and meet up with my friends at our lockers. Hey guys! Hey Rose Liz say and waves. The others do the same. We all walk to the lunch room. But all. Of a sudden I walk into someone and fall the ground. I look up and see a tall boy with black hair with little curls and head phones around his neck. I stare up at I'm for a sec, not being able to take my eyes off him. He give me his hand and says are you alright? I stop staring a him and node my head. My friend Stan a bit behind him watching the scene in front of them. He moved his hand to me, telling me he wants me to take his hand. I grab his hand nod he helps me up. I'm sorry about that he says. I just stare at him still in shock. He give me a weird look. I snap out of it. Oh no I'm sorry I was not watching where I was going. He nods and looks down at my hand that is still holding his hand. I notice and let go. Umm sorry again have a good day. I walk over to my friends who were watching. He walks away. OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE Kristen shakes my shoulders. I blush. Guys I have something to say........ I....I think I'm in love.

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I hope you liked this chapter. Bye guys love you 😍❤️