Chapter 2

Last chapter

Guys I have something to say........ I....I think I'm in love.

Next chapter

Rose pov

We go and sit down at our usual table in the lunch room. I try and wipe the blush off my face but it doesn't work. Liz starts to speak, omg girl you just had a moment with Jay! Jay? I say. Yes Jay do you not know who he is Liz asks. No I don't. Jay is a foreign exchange student. He came to our school 2 weeks ago, and he's very popular.

And good looking, Summer added on. Wow really he's only been here for 2 weeks and he's popular. Yes Kirsten says. All the girl are obsessed with him Summer says. I don't blame them, he's the best looking guy I have seen in this school. Wait does this mean I finally have a crush! I look at my friends with hopeful eyes as they start to eat.

Well do you like him, Like would you want to date him? Liz says. Yes who wouldn't I say. Then yes girl you got your first crush! Kristen says. OMG YESSSSS!

We sit there and talk a bit more and I see Jay walk back into the cafeteria. Wait guys he has the same lunch period as us, imagine he came over and talked to me! Summer says girl get you head out of the clouds. She hits the back of my head.

Hey! Girl you're literally already dreaming about him and you're not even ASLEEP YET! Liz says to me. A nervous chuckle escaped my lips. I watch Jay as he walk across the lunch room.

A few minutes later the bell rings and I head to 6 period.