- 44 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Jungwon ah, we have some questions to ask to you." Sunghoon said looking serious.

"Yeah sure hyung." He said while adjusting his hair.

"So how did Minah approach you?" Sunghoon asked and Jungwon started explaining.

"It was the day when my rumours started spreading, I fought with Sooyoung and left to go to our dorm."

Jungwon went to his dorm after blasting Sooyoung, he felt guilty and felt like his life was over because of how his own fans assumed and commented about him after reading the rumours. It was heartbreaking for him. Even though he did as he was told by Minah, he still ended up like this. He blamed himself for letting things go this far. He thought there's nothing that can be done anymore. He was crying so hard, he lost both his idol image and the girl he loved so much, Sooyoung. Jungwon just laid down on his bed thinking about everything, he was hurt so much. The members kept banging the door asking him to open it. At first he told them to leave him alone after that he did not bother answering after a while. It was 3:42 AM, he got a message from an unknown number.

"They threatened me to come to place they ask me to come if I don't, they'd kill Sooyoung without a second thought and I can't inform about that to anyone because she knew my every single move by that time." He continued.

Jungwon didn't know what to do, he had to behave. Minah is not someone who's so easy to handle. She would do anything at this point to get Jungwon by her side. The text said he had to pretend like he's leaving the dorm and write a small note to the members and come to the hotel next to the bookstore where Sooyoung and Jungwon first met. He was asked to come there before 5:00 AM or whatever she said would happen. He immediately wrote a small note saying he's leaving for a while and that he doesn't want anyone searching for him.

"I thought all she wanted was me and that I could handle whatever she did to me. I did not risk getting Sooyoung killed in this. I could never imagine such a thing like that." He lowered his head, Sooyoung's eyes softened, she patted his back saying it was okay.

He left the dorm without making any noise and went to the place he was supposed to come at 4:20 AM.

"So, yeah that place was the hotel near the bookstore were me and Sooyoung first met. Minah saw us kissing there when she was chasing me with two of her friends. They were the sasaengs that chased me that day. I arrived at that place and that's all I knew. My vision went black, I could not tell where I was. When I woke up I saw Minah sitting infront of me snickering like a evil witch."

"What happened then?"

"She started to search about something, uh some sort of threads? Red threads which connects soulmates." Jungwon said looking clueless but Sooyoung immediately knew what she'd been planning to do all these days.