naughty

Drew was standing behind Liam, the younger boy was pressed tightly up against the counter, shuttering every so often when he felt Drew breath down his neck.

"Are you gonna tell me?" Drew questioned, pushing Liam further against the counter, the edge of the granite digging into his bladder and making him moan.

Liam only shook his head, letting out a whimper when he felt Drews hand sneaking around to the front of his pants.

"I have nothing to tell you." The brunette said, closing his eyes tightly when he felt his cock betray him and twitch underneath Drews hand.

"If you insist." The blonde replied, attaching his lips to his boyfriend's neck and beginning to suck purple bruises on the boys tan skin.

Liam threw his head back against the boys shoulder, moaning loudly and bucking his hips up as Drew began to palm at his clothed cock.

"How about now?"

The brunette groaned and glared at his boyfriend who was smiling innocently at him.

"I-I wanna do something, but somewhere naughty."

"Like where?"

The boy shrugged his shoulders, gasping when Drew picked him up and began to walk up the stairs with him.

"Where are we going?" Liam giggled, clutching on to Drew as he walked into their roommate, Ashton's room.

"Ash isn't home, so what he doesn't know won't kill him." Drew shrugged, lying the boy down on the bed and moving to hover above him.

"Now, what do you want?"

"You"

"No, I mean what do you want me to do."

"Oh." Liam blushed, lacing his fingers with his boyfriends and opening his legs so the man could fit between them.

"Wanna ride you."

The two quickly flipped positions, Liam straddling Drew as he was sat against the headboard, trying hard to keep his hips from bucking up on the boy who was grinding against him.

Slowly but surely, the two began to strip, tossing their shirts to the floor and shimmying out of their pants. They were then left in just their boxers, with Drew pretending he didn't see the small wet patch on the front of Liam's.

"Go slow at first, baby. Don't need you hurting yourself." Drew whispered, peeling off his boxers and jerking his cock as Liam did the same.

Drew drizzled a bit of lube over his cock before placing his hands on Liam's waist to steady him as he slowly began to sink down on his cock.

"Oh god." Liam moaned, his fingers finding their way to Drews hair and tugging harshly on his blonde locks.

The brunette boy began to bounce, small 'uhs' falling from his lips each time the blondes cock pressed deeper and deeper into him.

Drew pulled Liam closer, tilting his head to the side and beginning to bite at the already bruised skin, soft moans falling from his own lips as he felt his cock press against the boys prostate.

"Daddy!" Liam nearly screamed, his lips falling open in a silent shout and his eyes squeezing shut as heavy dribbles of pre-cum began to steadily flow from his tip.

"That's it baby, I'm so close." Drew whispered, helping the boy bounce before he was coming undone and steadily filling up the boy.

"Oh." Liam moaned, tugging on the blonde's hair before he was releasing and covering Drew's stomach in his cum.

The two sat silently, breathing heavily as they attempted to catch their breath before they were interrupted by the slight trickle of pee spurting from Liam's limp cock.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." The boy whispered, pinching his tip and slowly shifting his hips to avoid from going.

"No, baby. Let go."

"Are you sure?"

Drew only nodded, taking the boys fingers off the tip of his cock and smirking as the flow of the boys piss slowly began to seep out and onto his abs.

"Ashton is gonna be so mad."

"Don't worry about him, baby. Just let go for, Daddy. Don't need you hurting your bladder." Drew spoke, rubbing soothing circles on the boys tummy as his piss came out more full force and began to properly soak the blonde.

Liam secretly liked pissing on his boyfriend, it had only happened a couple of times, all of which were after they fucked, but the boy just couldn't help it. He enjoyed how naughty it made him feel. Sue him.

"Such a good boy for, Daddy." The blonde soothed, jerking his boyfriend's cock as his stream tapered off, just to get the last drop out.

"Gonna need you to piss on me more often."