Walker..... THIS NOT A SMUT CHAPTER SLUTS!!!!

A/N: weekend post very rare😭, but I have nothing else to do so enjoy!

@adri_torres

liked by momonatadma and 309209 others

10/10 trip, and HAPPY BIRHTDAY LEEN!

leenascobell peep walker flipping you off, and THANK YOU GIRLY  liked by creator

adri_torres YW LUVVV

 brady_noon my invite???? liked by creator

adri_torres 😬😬😬

momonatadama THAT PHOTO OF ME IS FOUL    liked by creator

adri_torres that was the main point 🙄

user why not just post bad pictures of adri? 

walker.scobell she's too pretty for that 😭   liked by creator

user OMG HI WALKER!!!!

user i love how walkers the cover of this photo dump 😊      liked by creator

 ih8adritorres doesn't one of your best friends                                               like him, how could you do this and break girl code......

We were all back from Leena's skiing trip, I was at the Scobell's house having dinner. I was in the living room with Irina, Momo, Kate, Leena, Brady, Connor, Jacob, and Walker. The boys were playing video games and the girls and I were making bracelets.

" Hey, Ana, can you make me one?" Walker turned to me. " Sure" I replied, Irina poked me viciously as soon as he turned around, " Ohhhh," they all said in unison. I blushed, hard, " Shut up you guys" I rolled my eyes and I cut a piece of string for Walker's bracelet. This one would have to be the best because I knew he'd actually wear it.

" Hey, have you guys heard back from Madi?" Kate asked out of the blue. We all shook our heads no, " I just got a text from Lari, and she said, Madi is pissed but she won't tell me why?" Kate asked. I picked my phone up and so did Irina, I texted Madi, but my messages went green. " Hey, she, blocked, me?" I said confused but everyone else was as well.

I scrolled through my instagram comments to get my mind off Madi, maybe she got an android? " Are you looking through Instagram right now?" Irina yelled. " Just the comments on my last post, I check every..." I trailed off as I sensed Irina was really mad. I was about to shut my phone off until a comment struck me, by ih8adritorres.

Wow real original.

" Um, guys....." I said as I pointed the comment to everyone. Momo's eyes widened and she turned to Irina, she looked like she was gonna say something important.

" Walker" Irina whispered. " You and Walker, and Madi like Walker" she whispered again.

My heart dropped because had completely forgotten.

Walker's POV:

I was in my family's half-finished game room. We still haven't fully unpacked and there were boxes everywhere along with a half-put-together hockey table. I was playing video games with Brady, Jacob, and Connor.

" You guys wanna go on like a quadruple date to the Edge?" Connor asked, and we agreed, I knew Ana would say yes especially since we kissed. "Who are you taking?" Jacob asked, " Ana", he nodded with a cheeky smile.

I looked over toward her, but she had a worried look on her face, and she and her friends were all whispering all of a sudden. What was going on over there? I thought.

" Walker, get your head in the game you can stare at Adri later," Connor said, kinda loud I hope Ana didn't hear and think I'm like a stalker.

I turned back around I knew I was blushing hard, and when I blush it's not pretty. I tried to get back in the game but suddenly I felt eyes on me. Chills went down my spine, were they talking about me? What did I do, wait, did I even do anything?

I was even more unfocused, and my character died. " Shit!" I whisper-yelled as I threw myself back onto the couch. I rubbed my eyes and looked back at her, " She's got you whip-whipped" Brady whispered in my ear. I turned and laughed hard as I pushed him.

I started to smile but that quickly faded, what were they talking about?