The No So Fun, Fun Party

A/N: enjoy !!! Double post today!!

Adri's POV:

I stopped crying until I heard someone walk in, I looked up to see, Walker.

" Sorry, I just needed a nap but you can-" Walker started but he backtracked, " Wait, are you ok Ana?" he asked using the nickname only my dad used for me. He swatted down and sat next to me. " No, I'm not" I flatly said. I rested my head back on my knees.

" I saw, " my voice broke, " I saw Julian and Madi, together-" I started to cry. Walker's hand sat on my back; I didn't mind.

" Ana-" Walker started to say but he was interrupted by banging on the door, " Adri I know you're in there let's just talk?" It was Julian's voice. Walker tensed; I saw out of the corner of my eye.

" You don't have to talk to him" Walker whispered in my ear. " No, but you can" I lifted my head. A confused face appeared on Walker's. " Just kidding Walk," I said as I patted his shoulder and wiped my face of tears.

" I fight my own battles, most of the time" I opened the door to see Julian there, with his shirt on backward. " Adri! Please can we-" Instead of letting him finish I slapped him." That's for kissing my best friend whore" I shut the door back to his frozen face and sat next to Walker.

A smile tugged at his lips.

I looked down at his wrist just to check, the bracelet I made for him in sophomore year was still there.

I smiled down at it, it said Percy Dude and had blue and light blue beads on it." You still kept it huh?" I said to him, Walker hid his wrist. " It's a nice bracelet I'm not gonna throw it anyway," he said trying to sound casual, but I knew.

" Besides you can't say anything, you still wear my trident hoodie even after..." Walker's voice trailed off as if was the first time we brought up the talk. He looked down " I never really knew why we stopped talking fully, I knew Madi was part of the reason right? She liked me, right?" Walker asked. " Not part of, the whole reason" I touched his hand he looked into my eyes.

They softened, " I thought you just didn't like me anymore, and you used Madi as an excuse" Walker looked away. " Who told you that?" I asked feeling anger in my chest, " Madi," he said at last.

I was pissed, how could she? Why would she? Have I been blind this whole time? I wanted to kill her, no I was going to. I got up fast, she was dead.

" Wait Ana," Walker said as he pulled me back, and to him, our faces were close, practicality touching. " Don't worry about her, worry about this."

Kiss me please kiss me, I still love you, kiss me kiss me, please.

" Do you still?" Walker asked leaving off the love, I nodded yes, " Yes Walker I can't think about a single day since we kissed that I haven't thought about you". Walker smiled, " Do you still?" I asked with a very big grin.

Walker nodded now having our four heads touched, " All ways Ana".

Walker pulled me in for a long kiss.

Was I dreaming? Was this real life? Would I get my happily ever after with him? By the looks of it, yes, yes, I would. 

THE END

--------

A/N: hope you all enjoyed this book! It was a pleasure writing it!  I might to a second book, and I'm definitely doing a bonus chapter if it hits 1k reads. I want to thank all of you for reading and voting on my book. It has been a pleasure writing! - Alexa