Hatred

(This is a sequel to "enemies to lovers". Chenford AU. I suggest you read that first before you read this.)

"Fuck I hate grey so much" Aaron thought.
"It's like he purposely doing this. He doesn't want me to make SWAT, does he? Oh well, doesn't matter. I might as well finish this kids training. Or get her to quit.. we'll see soon."
A: well what are you standing there boot?! Go set up our shop!
C: yes sir!
A: Go!
Celina goes off, getting ready to set up.
"Damn, why is he so aggressive? It's not like it's my fault." Celina thought.
Celina gets finished setting up the shop and getting everything done.
A: alright boot, before we go out. I got one thing to say to you.
and that is if you even slow me down once, you are out. Failure to listen to me, you are out! You got it?
C: yea sir.
A: good, now get your ass inside of the shop.
Celina sprints towards the passenger side door and gets in.
Shift goes by regularly, a few misdemeanors and felonies. There was a gas station robbery but it ended pretty quick.
Finally, lunch time.
Aaron looks like he doesn't wanna be bothered, so Celina opts to sit with Lucy.
L: so how's your training going?
C: terrible ma'am. Pretty sure Aaron hates me.
I mean, I basically crushed his dream, right?
L: no don't think that, grey did it. It wasn't you. Just give it time, he'll eventually cool off.
C: like how long?
L: idk, Aaron tends to stay mad. Maybe a week or two?
C: great..
L: yeah.. sorry I can't be much help. But I wasn't in your shoes that long ago so if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.
C: thanks ma'am, I appreciate that.
Lucy gets up and heads towards Aaron.
L: Aaron, stop being such a shit! Man up and deal with it and stop taking your anger out on Celina! She didn't do anything wrong. It was grey. Not her. Deal with it.
A: yeah? Or what? She's my boot, I'll treat her however the fuck I want to.
L: Aaron I'm just telling you.
A: y'know what Lucy? Fuck you! She's my boot I can hate or like her however I want! I can treat her, however I want!
(Aaron flips Lucy off)
L: wow, really? Just like that? What happened to you Aaron? You weren't like this before..
A: yeah well now I am, fuck you.
"C'mon boot, let's go!" Aaron shouted.
Aaron and Celina leave and Lucy is left there, a bit teary eyed. Jackson notices and asks,
"Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
L: nothing umm, just some complicated stuff with Aaron, really it's nothing.
J: well it's not "nothing" of your crying. What did he do? I'll kill him!
L: please don't. And he started going off on me. Seriously I don't know what happened to him, he's changed a lot.
J: oh Luce, I'm sorry about that. Maybe we can talk some sense into him later?
L: no, I don't want Aaron to end up taking his anger out on Celina, but really thanks.
J: alright then.
Back with Aaron and Celina, they're both quiet. Not a single call coming to them.
C: look, sir-
A: Save it. You think Lucy is going to save you?
I would prepare or ask for a new T.O because hell is coming towards you, Juarez.
C: no sir. I'm sorry..
A: uh huh, sure.
Celina starts getting teary eyed but wipes her tears and tries to stay strong.
Aaron clocks out early and Celina is out on desk duty for the rest of shift.