20

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS

"Oh boy..."

"Shit.."

Many started to murmur about the title, hoping that what they were thinking at that moment that the heir had opened the chamber again.

"It's going to be opened again, right?" Sirius looked at his daughter and her friends with a hint of worry.

The future generations nodded at his question which caused an erupt of worry.

"So it's the last day or something?" Regulus raised a brow.

"Yup," (Name) answered.

"It means that her quest will be over before she had to run back to camp," Remus theorized as his friends nodded.

The scene changed to Harry and Ron visiting Hermione in the Hospital Wing again in the next few days.

(Name) was already there since she was helping Madam Pomfrey with the potions as well as tending to the petrified students.

Harry took out the old dried up flowers out of the vase on the bedside table and replaced white lilies that (Name) had brought over and sat on the chairs watching her.

"Wish you were here, Hermione. We need you, now more than ever," Harry said.

Ron nodded in agreement and said, "Yeah, even if we think that (Name) knew something, she can't really talk much right now. She had a really bad sore throat a few days ago, poor thing. She could barely speak and when she did, it was like she was imitating a frog!"

"Sore throat?"

Many wixens were confused about why the demiwitch had a sore throat for, they don't even know if demigods can get sick or not.

'Could she have taken her anger out on something by screaming because of the grief she had to endure when her friend betray her?' Remus thought.

Some were snickering at the comment Ron said.

"He'll get a hit on the head for sure," Blaise shook his head with a small grin.

(Name) couldn't help but react by slapping him round the head, clearly not amused by his remark. She rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Ow, (Name)! How hard is your hit!?" Ron winced, rubbing his head where she had hit him. He knew he had pushed her buttons.

"See!" Blaise pointed at the screen in amusement.

"Deserved," Theodore snorted as he and his friends laughed at Ron's situation.

"Her hit is worse than getting hit by a cement block dropping from the sky," Ron shivered, remembering his friend's hit was extremely painful.