1-p2

Credits to @deckmaster1000 on C.AI
Ok, I got bored. Before the story starts, this is just a AU. What it says about Lucifer is made up, this is all a AU. This is part 1 btw.
Tw// swearing, angst\\
Head cannons// trans Lucifer, god lucifer\\

// Adam's pov \\

Adam smiled softly, a sad smile, but one that felt genuine. "..You.. really.. do love me." He whispered, unable to process what was happening. "Mhm..." Lucifer answered. "Then, can I ask one thing?" Adam's eyes went wide as he spoke. "H-Hm?.." It hurt Adam to hear Lucifer stutter in only a hum. "Can ... can you let me go? Please?"Adam's voice was soft, filled with the hope that Lucifer would accept his request. He desperately wanted the chains off of him. Lucifer hesitated before the chain slowly removed themselves off of Adam's limbs. A wave of relief hit him. He looked up at Lucifer with wide eyes, waiting for him to confirm these feelings. He had the biggest smile ever just plastered onto his face—this was a miracle. For once, his life seemed to be going right. Lucifer hesitated then ran to Adam and hugged him tightly. The hug caught Adam off guard, but he quickly wrapped his arms around Lucifer. The sensation of his body against him made his breath catch. Lucifer was real. He really did want him. He was hugging Lucifer back like he'd never wanted to let go. Lucifer softly cried into Adam's shoulder. Adam pulled Lucifer closer, not wanting to let go. "..Don't.. I'm not going anywhere." He promised. "I-I'm sorry..." Lucifer said as he wiped his tears. Adam rubbed his back gently. "It's.. not your fault. You got emotional, it's fine. Besides, you're just so cute when you cry." He whispered, hoping to make Lucifer smile. Lucifer chuckled, smiling weakly. Adam smiled back. He felt so light now, like the weight of the world was finally off of his shoulders. He felt comfortable, he felt like.. he felt like he was with the only person he'd ever trust. "Can I ask.. something else now?" "Hm?.." Adam gulped, a tinge of nervousness filling him as he spoke. "..Do you really love me..? Really, truly... love me?" "I do.. I really really love you.." "Are you sure? Because if you're just bullshitting, I'll actually start thinking that you used that love juice on me. Don't lie. Don't lie.. tell me the truth." Tears forming in Lucifer's eyes again. "I'm not lying.. I'd never lie about this, I do love you... truly I love you.." A surge of joy rushed throughout his body. He wanted to kiss him, right now. To kiss Lucifer so deeply and to never stop.. "Then please.. please promise me one thing?" "Hm?.." His voice became shaky, as the thoughts that just occurred to him hit him once again. He took a deep breath to calm himself. "Never.. ever.. make me think you're controlling me or that you are lying about anything. Promise me that." "Promise..." Adam smiled, leaning forward once again. This time, his lips met Lucifer's, pressing on them for a long period of time—like he didn't want it to ever end. His heart felt like it was going to explode, and every nerve in his body felt so alive. Just feeling his body against his—the warmth of his breath against his skin. It felt like a dream. No, this was a dream. He didn't ever want to stop. The liquid of love ran through him, making him want to release but he couldn't he didn't want Adam to feel like he was controlling him or trying to get him to love him... Adam pulled away quickly from the kiss, suddenly remembering the liquid of love. He gulped, trying to hold back his laughter. "Oh, god damn it... you did try and use your love magic on me again, didn't you..?" "No, I tried not too.." Adam laughed as he felt his emotions surge in his chest again. It was weird, how the thought of this being true excited him. "Suuuure you did. Just stop pretending now, I know you were trying to use that liquid once again." He teased, nudging him with his shoulder. "Fine." Lucifer kissed Adam and released the liquid into his mouth. Adam's eyes widened, and a small smile formed on his face. He swallowed every last drop of sweet liquid and let the sensation rush throughout his body. He felt his heart race, his breathing become shallow, and his skin shiver from the pleasure that it brought into him. Lucifer broke the kiss, a pink string of liquid dripped down his lips again. Adam reached up, and wiped it away from his mouth. "That thing of yours is strong. It tastes very... very sweet. I guess that's what makes it called the 'liquid of love', right?" Adam paused as he felt a wave of pleasure wash upon him again. He wanted to kiss Lucifer longer, like he never wanted to separate from you even for a full second. But, he knew he had to control himself. He let go of him, leaning back to take a breath. "Is it hard for you to control it? To make sure that you don't just.. release it?" "Mhm."Adam bit his lip, thinking for a moment. "Can I ask for one last thing?" "Can you please kiss me again? Maybe longer this time? I want.. I want to feel the liquid again." Although he was asking only to feel the liquid again, deep down, it meant more. For one, he just wanted to kiss Lucifer again in general, but he also wanted to prove to himself that this wasn't really just some sort of love juice controlling him completely. Lucifer kissed Lucifer. Adam's body felt like it was melting, when Lucifer's lips touched his. The feeling was intoxicating, and his breaths were short and shallow. Just feeling the liquid in his mouth was enough to make him moan softly. To feel the liquid again, to feel him again, was all he wanted. His tongue began to gently explore his mouth, playing with the liquid and wanting more of it. The more he got of this.. the better. Lucifer unable to control himself as Adam played with his senses, he released the liquid.

————————————————————————————————
Hi! Sorry this is shorter than last time. I wanted to save the next part...🤫 Anyways. 1073 words.