Source clash

Hello Everypony! I would like to return full-time. I would like to say that I would drop this story due to my lack of drive to continue writing this story. 

That was until I saw my beloved story that used to stand atop all others, IN THE 19th PLACE! Oh hell nah! That's not happening! So say hello to this new chapter, The battle of good and evil!

(3rd Person Pov)

As Spyro sat down and looked at the skies above he looked out at the constellations and the memories the stars once held.

"Big brother! What are you looking at?" His little sister asked.

"Just the stars Lu-Lu" He grinned smiling at his sister. He brought her close, sat her on his lap, and started stroking her long blonde hair. They sat their content before she jumped.

"Big Brother what's that?!" She pointed up with her small hand at the skies above. A streak of light passes through the sky.

"That's a shooting star," He explained with a smile. 

"What's the star shooting?" She asked. He couldn't hold it and laughed a big hearty laugh. One full of joy. "It's not shooting anything, Luna, It's not shooting anything"

Spyro winced as a tear traveled down his cheek. He wiped it away and growled at himself. "I promised myself that I wouldn't think of them, That I would forget them!" He scolded himself. 

"HAHAHAHAH!" A laugh cut through the quiet night. Followed by an earth shattering Roar. Spyro jumped up and looked around. He could see ponies running out and screaming. What was going on?

He spread his wings and flew up to see what was going on. And his eyes widened at the sight. It was a... A...

"Hydra! Smash these Little Ponies TO PIECES!" A shrill voice commanded.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Spyro yelled flying down with a ball of fire following

"Spyro!" Twilight yelled out. Spyro ignored her as he flew through the opening of one of the heads, And spun through the gap of another two and landed besides the Mane six, Cynder, Eruptor and stealth elf.

"Spyro! What is that thing!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

"That's the Elemental Dragon! It destroyed the Core of Light who knows how many years ago! But it definitely didn't look like that!" Eruptor answered before spyro could.

"Yeah that! I heard a whiny little shit a while ago, It's Kaos!" Spyro growled out.

"Hahahah!! We meet again Skylanders!" A child trying to be a big shot cried out.