1//Gerard Way and The Big Scary Highschool

Gerard Way sat in his bedroom, staring at his dull coloured carpet. He was supposed to be getting ready for school but he wasn't. Gerard hated school, no one really liked him and he usually spent his time there in the art rooms at lunch or listening to the misfits in class. The door to Gerard's bedroom flung open and his brother, Mikey, stood in his doorway.
"Mum says we are leaving in twenty minutes, so you should probably stop jacking off or whatever you do in here and start getting ready." Mikey grinned to himself at his immature joke.
"Yeah, yeah I am. Fuck off Mikey." Gerard sighed and rolled his eyes at him as Mikey ran off down the hallway.
Gerard sighed again and started to get dressed for school.

Gerard and Mikey's mum's car drove off as she dropped them at school. Mikey ran off to his friends as soon as they got there and Gerard was left alone. Gerard put on his headphones and walked into the building. Gerard had chemistry first period, which meant having to listen to the obnoxious popular kids the entire period. This included his least favourite thing to hear, dickhead Frank Iero laughing at stupid shit and flirting with any girl who was near him. Gerard hated Frank, he was loud and made fun of Gerard and was just such a dickhead. Today, Frank sat next to him.
"Hey pansy," Frank leaned over to Gerard, calling him something he frequently called him. "Cute drawings." Frank laughed at him.
Gerard closed his sketchbook and looked out the window, away from Frank.
"Aw, you don't want to talk to me, such a shame." Frank jeered and his friends laughed with him. Gerard sighed, but still didn't reply. He would just have to tough it out until the end of the period.

Finally, it was lunchtime. Gerard went to the music room today, he was practicing his singing, which was something he liked to do but would never admit. In the music room he saw a poster for the school band competition coming up, he thought it would be cool to do but he had no band, maybe he will talk to Mikey later. Ray Toro was in the music room too. Gerard didn't know Ray too well but he had heard him play guitar and he was really good at it.

The final school bell rang and Gerard was relieved that school was finally over. Gerard waited for Mikey by the gate like he always did. Mikey took forever saying goodbye to all his friends, Gerard didn't like Mikey friends very much, they were loud and obnoxious, kind of like Frank, he thought. Mikey, finally, walked over to Gerard, but there was someone else with him.
"Hey Gee, is mum here yet? Oh and also Frank is coming over." Mikey gestured to Frank.
"No shes not here." Gerard said through gritted teeth. He was not thrilled that Frank was going to be in his house.
"Hey again pansy," Frank smiled at him. "Mikey, you didn't tell me he was your brother." Mikey just looked at him, and then their mum pulled up and they all got into the car.