Bab 1

AUTHOR POV:
The first hour of class began with the teacher lecturing for hours, which bored the students.

Until the students' wish came true, the break bell

KRINKK

The recess bell rang. Making students happy when they hear it

"Ohh, it's the break bell, okay kids, it's break time!"

"YES MA'AM!!" answered all the students.

The teacher packed up and walked out of the classroom,

When the teacher left the classroom immediately the class became noisy again, because the students began to come towards Rimuru and a lot of questions from the students, which made Rimuru feel bad about it.

While Mikami was having trouble because she couldn't get out of this situation, he was picked up, elbowed, and punched, by a random student.

Mikami, who could not stand it, stood up from her seat and shouted

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!" the class became silent when Mikami told everyone to be quiet, Mikami continued her conversation "Do you not see, if Rimuru is in trouble, because you surround her and ask her a lot of questions" After Mikami said that, Mikami left her seat and left the class.

Rimuru who saw that Mikami was worried about her made Rimuru blush slightly with a pink blush on her face,

After hearing that, the students apologized to Rimuru and began to leave one by one.

When everyone left there was one woman approaching Rimuru, the woman had brown hair and bluish eyes.

"Ehhh, just entered for the first time, you're already very popular, rimuru san" said to Rimuru with a small grin on her face.

Rimuru who heard that replied "Yeah-well, I'm used to this" with a graceful voice and mature demeanor.

The person who saw Rimuru was a little surprised because Rimuru was still acting mature after the incident.
"Ohhh, you're such an adult, Rimuru" the person asked.

Rimuru just smiled slightly "Is that so? I didn't know that"

The person introduced himself to Rimuru without asking first "Introduce my name is Azuwa" with a cheerful smile.

Rimuru who saw that just nodded "You must already know me, right Azuwa?"

"Of course" she replied

"Ne, Rimuru, how about we go to the cafeteria together?" invited Azuwa.

"Yes!" Rimuru just said yes to Azuwa's invitation and stood up from her seat and walked out of the classroom.

The two of them went to the cafeteria together
.
.
.
MIKAMI POV:
Hahh that was really messed up, I had a hard time with it, I feel sorry for her,

Anyway, there's no point in thinking about it anyway, she can't possibly like someone like me.

At this time I was walking to the cafeteria to buy some snacks, I also met up with my two previous friends and went to the cafeteria together.

After arriving at the canteen, there were a lot of students eating, so I walked to the stand in the canteen with my two friends and bought some bread snacks and soda drinks.

After we finished buying, the three of us looked for an empty seat spot, we found it, but in front of it were Rimuru and Azuwa, which made me want to find another place because I didn't want to get into trouble near them.