Chapter 2 Aiden

"Huh...yes?", I say slightly embarrassed."Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?", he asks with a bit of concern in his voice as his grip tightens around me, bringing us closer."No, no I am perfectly fine".
" That's nice, then let's head home".
" What about the mess I made here?", I ask pointing towards the dead bodies of the men and pool of blood in the middle of the road. Even though it's quite dark here I can feel the dirty blood of those men seeping under my feet. His hands tightens around my waist and he places a soft kiss on my cheek from behind and says," Dela, you don't have to worry about it. I will get everything done. Now let's get going"." Okay, boss", I say." How many times have I told you to call me by my name, Dela?", asks him. I nod and reply," Yes, Aiden". Aiden smiles brightly at me making me blush and pats my head," That's my good girl ".

We head towards Aiden's black Mustang together. He drives and I sit in the passenger seat. Its awfully quiet today. It's not as if we talk a lot as we have a professional relationship yet we know each other since a long time so I used to think we might have a friend like atmosphere but it isn't like that.

I stare at my knee length black dress spotted by blood. I am afraid the stains might ruin the lavish leather of the car seat. I am tired, too tired to keep my eyes open. Usually I am assigned to assassinate a person or two but tonight I almost killed a gang of people. As I drift further in my sleep old memories of me and Aiden appear in my dreams.

Six years ago
"Are you Fidela Katz?", asks a young handsome boy in black coat. He has deep blue eyes, pale skin and his cheeks are flushed pink due to the freezing cold and his dark brown hair similar to black are covering his forehead. He has a group of men standing behind him, judging by their attires they are most probably this beautiful boy's bodyguards. It's December already, Christmas is arriving soon but it makes no difference for a orphan like me. The pretty boy is covered in warm and cosy clothes making me slightly jealous as my thin clothing can barely keep the cold away."Yes, I am Fidela Katz", I answer trying to hide my pitying state." Ahh so you are Damian Katz only daughter?", the pretty boy scoffs." Yes, I am", I reply. "Do you know your father is no more?", he asks." Yes", I answer thinking whether I should be happy about my father being dead because he never thought of me as his daughter and resented me or I should be sad because at the end he was my father and let me stay in his house." You are coming with me Fidela. Your father Damian Katz was working as my personal bodyguard and assassin for the Vivian company group. He died in a mission I gave him. His last last wish was your safety. So, I am taking you in. From now onwards you will work as my personal bodyguard and assassin once you receive proper training. I Aiden Valentino is your boss from now"

What do you think about our Aiden? And Fidela? I tried my best to write I hope you like it. Btw do you think Aiden is handsome? 🥲