Ashley

Paris, France

Today our results will be declared. Mama, Papa, Grandpa, please bless me, I have given everything in my High school's final exam. I want good grades, so that I can achieve my current dream of studying in Cherry Blossom University. Only good grades can take me there, take me one step near to my dream. I can sense tension in the form of sweat on Lizzie's forehead. Of course, we both are damn nervous. 

Lizzie, without removing her eyes from the computer asked me, "What do you think, Ash? Will we be able to get in the same university?" I know she was nervous because, she was thinking what if We both end up in different Universities? Well... about this I was also kind of nervous, but i knew that Lizzie may be a student who studies just a night before an exam, but whatever she studies is always enough to more than Pass her. I replied while hugging her, "I am confident enough, that you will end up wearing my Pyjamas for the rest of your life." She giggled and said, "Well, of course I don't know why but they always seem softer than mine." And she gasps, I don't know why but now my heartbeat raced. Lizzie looked at me, "Give me all your pyjamas!!!" 

We both hugged. We passed and not only passed, but our results are outstanding! They are more than enough to enroll us both in Cherry Blossom University. 

I can't explain what I am feeling right now. I am one step near to my dream. Thank you for blessing me Mama, Papa, Grandpa, and Parker for giving me blessing and cheering me up. A tear rolled down from my eye. For the first time in three years, I am crying tears of Joy. 

Lizzie wipes tears from my face, "Stupid girl! Who told you to cry alone! I also want to cry, so start your crying ceremony again!" I laughed and cried again. 

Lizzie- She is the first person I met in this unknown country three years ago. I can't even repay whatever she has given me these past years. She taught me French, she taught me how to live here, she and her family gave me shelter. I was the only child of my parents, But with Lizzie I feel like I have a sister.  

I still remember how Lizzie's mother taught me how to cook, how her father always brought the study materials he went to buy for Lizzie. In this foreign city which was cold for me, they gave me a warm feeling of family. Thank God, We both are going in the same University. I can't imagine a day without her.

Now the only thing left is the Admission. And after that I can give my best to fulfill my dream.