Nine

I was never in my life this embarassed before.

Not only my face and ears, even my crotch was burning. He left a minute ago, but I was still desperately covering myself.

"Why didn't you lock the door?!" I heard him shouting from outside.

"Why didn't you knock?!" I yelled back, gathering my clothes from the ground. There wasn't much... My panties, a shirt, and a hairband. Taking inventory, I already felt embarassed for spending the night in his bed like this. But the current situation was even worse.

"Well, sorry, this is my bathroom, and I thought you went back to yours!" He explained. He was right, but I felt like shouting a little more. Once we calmed down, he came up with a solution. "Go ahead and take a shower. I'll procure some breakfast, and we forget this happened!"

It was easier said than done. I set the water to the coldest, but the burning in my crotch persisted. The recent experience mixed with how close we actually were at night made me tingle in all the wrong places. I kind of imagined what would have happened, if we were naked in that bed at night, and he tried the same as that other guy. If it was him, maybe I wouldn't mind... He could have kept his fingers wherever he wanted...

With that, my guilt set in, and I felt even worse.

I wrapped myself in his towel, noticing his smell. I was able to sample it plenty of times last night. It turned me on even more somehow. I rushed to my room, and grabbed my plainest looking clothes. I tried to look as cool and casual as possible, before facing him again.

"Breakfast ready!" He announced, making me jump.

I threw on everything, and let my hair down. It was all cold and wet, as I headed for the stairs. I heard some doors open and close on my way though. As the front hall came into view, I saw a woman! She wore glasses, a suit and skirt, her hair in a tight bun. A very elegant, cold beauty. The sexy secretary type! She was in her thirties. I stopped in my tracks.

She must have heard me. She turned around, staring a hole into my shirt. Looking surprised for a split second, then completely hostile. But she didn't have time to say anything. George entered from the other side, and froze up too. He was at least a feet taller, bigger, a knife in hand, but I could have sworn he looked scared. The woman turned to face him.

"Did I interrupt something, George?" Her voice was a bit husky and cold. Sounded like someone who's often shouting her brains out, ordering people around to great effect. I was too afraid to move, bouncing my gaze between them. "Or do I even want to know?"

"We were about to eat breakfast. I can throw in some extra, if you want to join!" He finally said, pointing the knife towards the kitchen. "In the meantime, Dora, this is Janice, my campaign manager. Jen, this is Dora. She's on a job interview for becoming a politician's daughter."

She was scary. Like, seriously! I could see her kill people with those eyes. Not even the slightest reaction to that joke, but she did join our breakfast. She had a briefcase with her, and sat right next to George. Not wasting time on politeness or protocol. Just an ice cold stare my way.

"I hope you weren't serious about taking an entire week off... Right before your campaign starts! You didn't even have your roadmap planned yet. I haven't seen any of your speeches." She pointed it out, taking up half the space on our table. Considering how large it was, this was quite an achivement. "I can accept unforseen circumstances or you working from here. But if you seriously want to run for the governor's office, I'd like to see it on your attitude too. And let's not even go into how big of a backlash it would cause, if someone else came to check in on you... Finding you alone with a teenage girl in a luxury villa!"

If only she knew half of the story! She'd probably kill me in place, then get rid of the body... She didn't seem like she'd be having doubts either. They went through a lot of papers. Plans and speeches and whatnot during the breakfast, which was stretched out for a good three hours this way. I didn't want to get in the way and anger Janice, so I spent most of that time in the pools outside. Until my phone started ringing.

Now it was my turn to be monitored by my Mom-nager.

"There was some, um... accidental progress, but also complications." I told her, making sure the other two can't hear me. "I played the afraid of storm card as you asked. But he didn't try anything. At least at night... But in the morning... He saw me completely naked!"

"Well played!" Mom sounded enthusiastic. I forgot to tell her, it was an accident... "I'm proud of you! Keep going like this, and he'll be wrapped around your fingers! Try some topless sunbathing next... Say that he already saw you anyway, and then..."

"No, no no no! I could never do that!" I stopped her quickly. I already blushed from imagining the situation. I don't think she realised, this was the first time anyone saw me naked to begin with. "Besides, I told you, there are some complications... His campaign manager suddenly appeared and put him to work... Also told him it was stupid to bring me here. So I can't try anything, even if I wanted! And she didn't seem like leaving!"