Chapter 1 Empty House

An ancient tungsten lamp hung dimly in the center of the room by black wires.

The quiet atmosphere is like ink dripping into clear water, spreading in the room

There was a large round table in the center of the room, which looked tattered. In the center of the table stood a small clock with a very complicated pattern, which was ticking at the moment.

Around the table, ten people in different clothes were sitting. Their clothes looked a little shabby, and their faces were stained with dust.

Some of them were lying on the table, some were sitting on chairs, and they were all asleep.

Beside these ten people, stood quietly a man wearing a goat head mask and a black suit.

His eyes pierced through the worn goat head mask and stared at the ten people with interest.

The clock on the table rang, and the minute and hour hands pointed to "twelve" at the same time.

Far away from the room, a low bell sounded.

At the same moment, ten men and women sitting around the round table slowly woke up.

After they gradually woke up, they first looked at Xi Zhou in confusion, and then looked at each other in confusion.

It seems that no one can remember why they are here.

"Good morning, nine people." Goat Head spoke first, "I am very happy to meet you here. You have been sleeping in front of me for twelve hours."

The man's outfit in front of him was really weird, and he startled everyone under the dim light.

His mask seemed to be made of a real goat's head, and many of the hairs had turned yellow and black, and were knotted and stuck together.

The eyes of the goat mask were dug into two holes, revealing his cunning eyes.

His movements not only exuded the unique smell of goats, but also a faint smell of rot.

A man with tattoos on his arms was stunned for a few seconds before finally realizing the irrationality of this matter. He hesitated and asked the goat head: "Who...are you?"

"I believe you all have this question, so let me introduce it to the nine of you." The goat head waved his hands happily, and it seemed that he had already prepared the answer.

A young man named Qi Xia sat farthest away from the goat's head. He quickly took a look at the situation in the room. After a while, his expression became serious.

Strange, this room is so strange.

There is no door here, there is a wall to the west.

In other words, the western perimeter, roof and floor of this room are all closed, but there is a table in the center of the room.

If so, how did they get here?

Could it be that the people were sent here first and then the wall was built?

Qi Xia looked at the Western Zhou Dynasty again. Whether it was the floor, walls or ceiling, there were all criss-crossing lines. These lines divided the walls and the ground into many large squares.

No matter how many people were sitting on the western side of the round table, there were ten people. Including the goat head himself, there were a total of eleven people in the room.

What does "nine" mean?

He reached into his pocket, and as expected, his phone had been taken away.

"There is no need to introduce us." A cold woman said to the goat head, "I advise you to stop your behavior as soon as possible. I suspect that you have detained us for more than twenty hours, which constitutes the crime of "illegal detention." , everything you say now will be recorded and will form testimony against you. "