Chapter 8

Hello to all my lovely readers, I would like to start by wishing you a happy Eid Mubarak!💖💗🤩

I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating with your loved ones. I apologize for not updating on the first day of Eid, as I was busy preparing for the festivities. Nonetheless, I had a fantastic time with my cousins and family.

In this chapter, I would like to cover some additional details related to the story before we dive into the main point. By doing so, we can ensure that we have a full understanding of the events leading up to the main point. Thank you for your understanding, and let's get started!

After a lovely time spent with family members of Yoongi's house, Jimin and Taemin are in Jimin's room, with Taemin keeping Jimin company while he works on his laptop. During their conversation, Jimin shares with Taemin about the dinner invitation he received.

"Will you go to the dinner?" Taemin asked Jimin, his tone firm and direct. Jimin nodded and returned to his work on the laptop.

"Yeah, Mom has called me to invite me, she said uncle wanted to meet me too. To be honest I missed him too because he is a very nice man. " Jimin said, Mr. Kim was always a fatherly figure to him.

"So, Taehyung will be there too? " Jimin hands stopped for a moment and then again he started to work.
"I don't think so because he didn't live with them and if something like that she would inform me. So I think it would be just them and me." Jimin smiled a little.Mrs. Kim called him up to invite him over for dinner. He was curious to know if Taehyung was also invited. However, before he could ask Mrs. Kim about it, she abruptly ended the call. He assumed that if Taehyung was also invited, Mrs. Kim would have mentioned it during their conversation.

"Well, you're welcome to join us if you'd like. She won't mind," Jimin offered, looking up at Taemin. "Do you want to come?" he asked, his gaze intent on Taemin's response. Taemin weighed his options, his mind racing with indecision as usual.

As Taemin was about to speak, someone abruptly entered the room. Eunwoo, who was winning, interrupted him and spoke up. "Hyung, I need your help. I'm torn between two dresses for tomorrow's function and can't decide which one to wear. Both are great, but I need to pick one. What do you suggest?"

Jimin flashed a smile at him and signaled him to come closer. "Hmm...both are good, but I think black suits you better," he said decisively. "Wow, hyung, I liked it more too. So it's done, I'll wear it," Eunwoo said happily. "By the way, what are you two wearing?" Eunwoo asked, his gaze shifting back and forth between Taemin and Jimin.

"we've already decided, so can you leave?" Taemin teased, but his expression was blank.

"What is your problem? Why are you always so rude to me? What did I ever do to you?" Eunwoo asked, pouting.

"Your existence is just annoying to me," 

"Jiminie hyung, what's his problem?" Eunwoo asked Jimin, who simply smiled knowingly. He was used to their dynamic.

"Taemin hyung, don't take it out on our cute Woo," Jimin said, chiding Taemin.

"Okay, okay, you big baby. Now stop pouting," Taemin said, smiling.

They then started chatting while Jimin continued working on his laptop, occasionally glancing up at them when they started bickering again.

As Eunwoo was having a conversation with Taemin, he suddenly realized that he had forgotten something important. "Oh no, I can't believe I forgot," he exclaimed while smacking his head.

Taemin, feeling slightly annoyed by Eunwoo's drama, asked him, "What happened? What did you forget?"

"Erm... Yoongi Hyung called for you and asked me to bring you to him, but I completely forgot," Eun-woo replied apologetically.