37. NECKLACE

- Taehyungs pov -

I squint my eyes when the bright sunlight strikes to my eyes . I blinked a few times before opening my eyes . I looked down at the weight on my chest just to see my princess , yn snuggling into my chest sleeping peacefully . Her lips slightly parted and her hands into a small fist clutching on my t-shirt . I smiled admiring her cutely . I leaned in placing a soft kiss on her forhead .

"I wish you can remember everything again . So that we  can live together again forever happily " my eyes again landed on her cherry lips .

Urging to kiss her I finally placed a soft peck on her lips .

Without waking her up I moved a little covering her with quilt I got up from the bed . My eyes landed on the time it's  8 already . Getting up from bed I went to the bathroom

I walked into the bathroom stripping . My eyes lands on my wrist at the necklace which I wrapped on my wrist .

I still can't forget that I gave it to yn and that smile on her face . She was so happy but after that everything ruined . It's just me who know how much it was like hell to live without her for damn 2 years .

Unknowingly my eyes brimmed with tears I wiped them away quickly on the tap . The hot water touches my skin relaxing me .

After a relaxing bath.  I changed into my pants and buttoning the shirts .

While I was buttoning the shirts I heared a scream from outside .

Yn screamed and my heart beat stopped I quickly ran out of the bathroom and my eyes landed on yn just to see her ...

- Yn's pov -

Turing shifts from left to right and again right to left . I groaned at the sunlight peeking through the windows straight falling over my eyes . I opened my eyes blinking adjusting to the bright sunlight . I looked around to see where I am .

Then I remembered about last night . I frowned thinking I might slept on the couch but immediately changing my expression into a blushing smile  thinking taehyung must have carried me to here . I bite down on my bottom lip . When I heared the sound of shower from bathroom .

"Taehyung must be having shower " I got up from the bed Sitting straight  tying my hairs in a messy bun .

I got up from the bed placing my feet on the cold floor . "Aaahhhhh" I screamed on the top of my lungs immediately standing on the bed .
My eyes widened yet scared . My eyebrows frowned . I moved back looking at the cockraoch moving out floor . Suddently the door burst open making me flinch .my eyes lands on the horrified taehyung breathing heavily wearing a blue pants and a half buttoned white shirt . He stared at me foe a few seconds before finally asking
"Yn ,what happened?" He asked and I came out of my admiring session and my eyes falls on the cockroach under the table .

"Taehyung cockraoch " I screamed again moving back pointing at the finger .

"What ?" He asks again processing my ears and I looked at him again .

"Tae its a cockroach here " I snapped here and he Bursts into a laugh standing at the bathroom door leaning against it . His hands folded over his chest .

I lips curved up into a cheeky smile

"Yn , are you kidding me ? " He laughs in his boxy smile and just by looking at him my lips you curved up into a slight smile. 

he was leaning against the door , his lips curves up and he was laughing , his arms folded over his chest . and my eyes again fall on the cockroach making my eyebrows grow frowned " taehyung " i whined calling him .