Ep. I

~Arvalis Zendai~

The town of Magnolia was beautiful as ever when the train roared and began to go off. From the station, a male with dark blue spiked hair, dark blue sleeveless collared long coat, black V-neck t-shirt, black jeans with a dark blue belt and black boots.

He walked through the town going through the square and passing by the cathedral. He eventually came towards the back of the town where a big guild hall with the Fairy Tail emblem at the top and the name below the emblem.

"I can't believe I'm finally here." He said walking up to the door pushing it open.

As soon as he opened it, a jet of fire rushed at him as he dodged the incoming attack. As soon as he dodged to the left and came back, a pink haired dude was fighting a black haired male that almost stripped entirely.

"Hey Flame brain give those back!!" Yelled the black haired male.

"Damn it Natsu! Give Gray his underwear back!!" Yelled a blonde haired girl.

The male weaved around noticing the members of the guild were very rowdy. He eventually comes up to the counter where he meets a white haired girl.

"I'm Arvalis Zendai and I'm here to join Fairy Tail." He said

Mirajane looks up from behind the bar with a welcoming smile.

"A new face! Arvalis, welcome to Fairy Tail, home of the strongest wizards!" She extends a hand in greeting and Arvalis greets back

"I'm Mirajane, the guild's beautiful barmaid! And those two over there are Natsu and Gray, our troublemaking duo." Natsu and Gray pause their fight briefly to wave at you.

"So you want to join Fairy Tail, eh?" She asked

"I do." Arvalis says as Mirajane nods happily

"Then that's wonderful! Put out your hand so then I can officially put you as a Fairy Tail wizard." She then grabs the stamp and Arvalis puts his right hand out then she stamped it having a blue colored Fairy Tail emblem.

"Are you ready to start some adventures with us?" She asks with a smile.

"Oh yeah. I'm ready, but I would like a tour of the place" He says

Just over at the entrance, a girl about twenty one, the same age as Arvalis walks in. She had a white cloak with a hood up covering her face and her body as she walked in, grabbed a flyer and then showed it to Mira then walked out. Arvalis was a bit curious about her.

"Who's she?" He asked curious

"That's Belle Phantasia. One of our Slayer magic users. Although it's not dragon slaying magic but god slaying magic. Also, she's the Ghost God Slayer. The god of ghosts, Spectra taught her it. That's all I know about her and her magic." Mira said

"Interesting." Arvalis says

"She's a lone wolf." Gray says walking over with his underwear and pants back on.

"And she barely talks to anyone." Natsu adds.

"Well...who will give me a tour of this town?" Arvalis asked

"I'll give you a tour after we have a round." Natsu says all flamed up and ready to go.

"Natsu, no. He's new and doesn't want to get hurt in his first day." Said the blonde girl. This girl is none other then Lucy Heartfilia, Fairy Tails celestial mage that uses Gate Keys to call upon celestial spirits.

"Sorry about him. The names Lucy and I overheard your name being Arvalis. Welcome to Fairy Tail. I'll show you around town." Lucy says.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind a little sparring session." Arvalis says moving his arms around loosening up a bit.