Ep. 2

~Double Trouble~

The party from last night was a lot for Arvalis as he got up from a couch for which Lucy let him sleep on. Waking up, he yawned as Lucy was already all set for the day.

"Morning. Ready for your life at Fairy Tail?" She asked

"Oh yeah. I wonder what kind of jobs there will be." He says as he gets up where he had his pants still on, but was shirtless. He put his shirt on only then to grab his coat to see it all torn up.

"Aw man. Guess I gotta do some clothe shopping." He says as Lucy smirks with a chuckle.

"You and Erza really did a number on each other sparring while drunk." Lucy says reminding him if last night's comaraderie.

"That's right. Erza and I kind of messed up the place." Arvalis chuckled hearing the slashes and the sparks of metal clashing echoing in the guild hall.

Lucy and Arvalis then left the apartment as he yawned. Surprised, but knowing so, Lucy just gave a friendly chuckle.

"You must still be tired." She claims

"Hardy har har....say....that baby that's cooking in you. Is that Natsu's?" Arvalis asked Lucy when she immediately stopped and turned to face him.

"Say that again?!" She asked furiously

"You have a baby coming along." Arvalis says

"Holy crap.... I'm pregnant with Natsu's baby....." She said kind of scared.

"You're not pulling my leg here are you?" Lucy asked

"No I'm not. You really do have a baby coming. I have a spell called All Seeing Eye and I can see everything in a span of a five mile radius and can see inside people. I can see people's true forms and such as well." Arvalis explains his spell.

"Damn....how will I tell Natsu and the others?" Lucy was becoming frantic

"Hey calm down. You don't have to tell him right away. Just think about how you want to present it to him." Arvalis adds a bit of a soothing aura to calm her down as it works. She calmed down as the two were coming up to the guild hall. She stops and looks at him.

"Thanks Arvalis. I needed that." Lucy then nods as the two walk inside the guild.

As soon as they walked in, Erza was there with Mira discussing something when she turned to see Arvalis.

"Oh good, you're here. First, I'd like to apologize for last night." Erza says

"I'd like to apologize too." Arvalis wanted to make sure both sides were at a mutual understanding.

"You two were wild last night. An intense night of fighting." Mira says

"Yeah...getting a bit overboard, but anyway..." Arvalis trailed off to move along.

"Right. Second thing, taking a job." Erza says directing Arvalis to the job board.

"There are a vast array of different types of jobs. From retrieving items, to stopping bandits, slaying monsters and more." Erza explains

"Then I'll go with this one then." Arvalis grabs a flyer stating: Bandits on Mt. Hakabe.

"Alright. This will be your first job. Would you like company or go solo?" Erza asked

"Since this is my first job, I'll do this solo." Arvalis said as everyone nodded.

From there he took his leave from the guild and then eventually out of Magnolia. He went north to where he came up to Hakabe Mountains.