𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 : 𝘉𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

| 𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 , 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 ! |

________________________

Life is 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 , that's for sure .

I , a lowly being who was born from nothing but filth and a stained body , happened to starve to death on a random day while trying to pay off my debt .

My dad left me all alone , using up all the cash he had to gamble . He found multiple women and ran off with them , leaving me to fend for myself .

You see . . .

~~𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄~~

In a deserted area of the city , rustlgng was heard from a lonely alleyway .

I was running from dumpster to dumpster to find some food as I felt like passing out any second . With the growing hunger inside my hollow stomach , I continued to search the old bins .

In the end , I couldn't find anything . As I started walking out of the alleyway , my body collapsed on its own before I blacked out , the final resting place being set there .

~~𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖾𝗇𝖽~~

Now , my soul and body have reformed in this dark abyss I call '𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖵𝗈𝗂𝖽'. As I stared into the black spaces , light suddenly engulfed the abyss as a blinding figure stood tall in front of my scrawny figure .

"𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 . 𝗗𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 '𝗚𝗢𝗗'𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘'. 𝗢𝗿 '𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗡'." A mysterious deep voice echoed from 'God' as I got swallowed up by the light next , making me blind to what was in my line of vision .

~~?'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵~~

Me and Chuuya were walking by a random deserted canal surrounded by trash as we both suddenly heard a loud thump and random crashing from the riverside .

"Dazai , did you hear that ?" Chuuya asked me as we both turned to look in the direction of where the sound came from .

"Of course I did . There's must be someone there . . ." I replied , suspicious of it . Putting on my best smile , I walked past Chuuya before standing on the edge .

~~𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝖮𝖵~~

'Ugh , my head . . .' The h/c haired male muttered as he looked up from the ground . His e/c eyes had small black slits in them , while his body was quite defined and built . Standing up with the help of his knee , the male saw that his height had increased significantly , standing tall at 6'5.5 .

Suddenly , a cheery male's voice called out to me . "Oi ! You there with the h/c hair ! Come up here !" The brunette cooed loudly before getting dragged away from the ledge .

~~𝖴𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖯𝖮𝖵~~

I quickly scampered over to the spot , finding another short person with ginger hair . The brunette seemed like he was teasing the shorter one , perhaps I should leave .

"Why did you call them over !? They might attack us , you stupid suicidal maniac !" The ginger yelled angrily at his partner while the taunting male smiled stupidly .

"𝗔𝗵𝗲𝗺 ." A sudden deep voice from me interrupts them as they turn their heads towards me .

"Hey you , what's your name ? I've never seen you around before ." The ginger asked me menacingly .

'Hmm . . . What name would be good for this new world ?' Suddenly , I thought of something .

"One's name shan't be known to strangers who's suspiciously interrogating someone they don't know , but one suppose he'll let both off the hook 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 . One's name is 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲 [ 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 ] , Grand Duke of the North , the only Heavenly Sovereign to exist , and the Head Priest of the Redemption Church .

May I bestow upon your souls a Heavenly blessing and cleansing , since I could tell you both have sinned greatly ." I responded , clasping my hands together as a light yellow light glowed from my hands .

Suddenly touching their heads , they too glowed the same way , except it's their whole body . The two of their eyes widened as they panicked , wondering what's going on . The light then starts to shine brighter before disappearing , revealing my form .

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗱 , 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀 ." I smiled before they blacked out . "Oh , I forgot to add . I'm 𝗚𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲 ."

I then walked up to the brunette before taking out a recording device from my pocket , crushing it before turning my back and walking away .

________________________