𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 : 𝘏𝘪𝘮

________________________

| 𝖬𝗒 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 , 𝖺𝗌 𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 |

________________________

~~𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖮𝖵~~

A tall man in white robes was walking down a deserted path where piles of trash were stacked together , building up a tall hill of the waste .

[ Male Name ] smiles with low lidded eyes before raising his left hand and snapping his fingers , cleaning all the filth immediately as the area becomes clean in an instant .

[ Male Name ] finds this to be relaxing as he uses his magic to create a church before constructing a magic invisible barrier surrounding the Redemption Church .

'Hehe , seems like my architectural knowledge is still within my new body . I'm not gonna lie , though . The church is beautiful .' [ Male Name ] thinks as his smile grows wider by the second .

"Ugh . . . My head . . ." The [ h/c ] haired male heard the ginger's raspy voice behind before using his magic to switch his outfit and cover his face with a veil .

"Welcome , sinner . One sees that you have found me . Would you like to wait for your friend first ?" [ Male Name ] asked politely as he became stunned for a moment .

"Who the heck are you ?!" The short teen shouted questioningly at the priest , an angry look taking place on his face .

"𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙉𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙪𝙮𝙖 . 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙞 𝙊𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙪 ." A deep voice said in [ Male Name ]'s mind as the [ h/c ] haired teen nods .

"One suggests that your body language thinks of me as a threat , but one assures you that one is not a danger . Your name is Nakahara Chuuya , one suppose ?" [ Male Name ] asks with a smirk as the ginger's eyes widen in surprise .

'Heh , looks like I've got a voice to call out for me .' [ Male Name ] triumphantly thought as he turned around , walking into the big wooden double doors . Chuuya looks back and forth , contemplating whether to leave his comrade or go with some unknown stranger who speaks weirdly .

[ Male Name ] gets intrigued by this as one of his eyes turns into a hypnotic swirl , making Chuuya confused and dizzy . "One will take good care of your friend , so be a good boy and go wait for me inside . . ." The [ h/c ] haired male cooed sweetly as the ginger nods unconsciously , heading through the doors before they slammed shut behind him .

Now back to Dazai and [ Male Name ] .

[ Male Name ] walks over to the 'limp' body before crouching down in front of Dazai . "One knows you're awake , belladonna . You can stop pretending now , it'll only do you harm if you continue to do so . . ." [ Male Name ] smiles sarcastically with gentleness laced in his sweet tone .

The black dressed brunette opens his eyes while an unamused [ Male Name ] stares down at him . "So , ready to go now ?" [ E/c ] eyes looked back into chocolate brown ones .

". . . Yep !" Dazai replies with a cute smile that [ Male Name ]'s heart pang hard in his chest , an imaginary arrow going through him because of the unbearable cuteness .

"Great , one will lead the way . Make sure not to run off , little one ." The male priest said while turning his back as the doors opened automatically seemingly without any magic . The two walked in the hallways quietly as [ Male Name ] let the male mafiaso follow him .

Suddenly , the lights lit themselves up as the room is seen filled to the brim with decorative items , and inanimate objects with ceiling had multiple chandelier . Dazai's eyes widened in amazement at the spacious room that was as beautiful as a royal castle .

Suddenly , a bright white light emitted from [ Male Name ] as multiple wings sprouted from his back , pale yellow halos appearing . Feathers slowly floated down from the super high ceiling , flying in every direction .

"Wh-what the . . ?!"

"Oi , stupid mackerel ! Over here !" Chuuya yells out for Dazai as the brunette quickly jumps over to his partner . "What the fuck is happening to the priest ?!" The two males had cold sweat on their faces as angelic yet horrific music echoed in the background .

Suddenly , Dazai and Chuuya were both hit with a ray of light , causing them to fall onto their butts . [ Male Name ] descends down slowly as his wings flapped , his appearance similar to an angel's one .

[ Male Name ] holds out his hand , making it face Dazai and Chuuya .

𝗌𝗇𝖺𝗉

"𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝘀 ."

White wisps flew out from [ Male Name ]'s back as they circled the two young mafioso , Dazai being carried up into the air while Chuuya gets impaled by one of the wisps , making him black out .

Dazai also gets impaled by one of them before dropping to the ground , his and the ginger's body limp . "You have been 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗱 ."

"