𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5 : 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥

________________________

"𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 ?"

________________________

°【 男名 】° [ 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾 ] °

"A-ah . . ." Dazai lets out a small breathy moan as [ Male Name ] massages his shoulders with great precision before he gently caresses Dazai's neck .

". . . One has to attend a 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 now , so please stay seated . My other priests and priestesses will assess Osa-chan in whatever you need ." The sovereign tells him before turning to his followers .

"One expects you all to treat him 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘺 . One also doesn't like disobedience and disruption , and one knows all of you know that ."

The scared people nodded at once before [ Male Name ] smiles and walks out of the church door . He opened up a void connecting to another place before he went in , the dark matter disappearing in seconds .

°  ?°  ? °

Smooth quartz pillars lined up in the grand hall where the empty throne resides on the podium , lonely and beautiful . Even if it's dull , the tiled Blackstone floor shone . The hanging glass chandelier clinked together melodiously .

[ Male Name ]'s portal opens up in front of the closed polished doors , the man himself stepping out of it before it closed instantly .

"Ah , [ Male Name ]-kun . I've been 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 you . . ." A Russian accented voice cut through the quiet atmosphere of the hall , reaching the priest's ears .

". . . Greetings , 𝘍𝘺𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳 . One has forgotten your name for a second . How have you been ?" The [ h/c ] haired male accentuates with a relieved , monotonous tone .

Fyodor just nods as he steps closer to him , [ Male Name ] doing the same except he's faster . "Could've been better , but oh well . What a 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 ." He replies , ending it with a sigh and a smirk on his lips .

"What a shame indeed . . . How's the team doing ?" His sharp tone initiated alertness in the rat man before [ Male Name ] clears his throat . "Sorry - One didn't mean to make it sound like that . . ." The priest starts getting overwhelmed by the wrongdoing .

"Oh ? Well , I don't mind it , 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 [ 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 ] . In fact , I like it when you do that . Makes you sound more . . . 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 ." Fyodor hums the last part before walking to [ Male Name ]'s side .

"Your throne has been sitting here , waiting for you since the old times , 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥 ." The medium length ravenette told him , kneeling with his head down as a sign of respect towards 𝘎𝘰𝘥'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 .

"𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 ."

A bright light shimmers in the man's shadow as transparent pale yellow figures rose up from the ground , soldiers wielding weapons and mages holding grimoires .

Fyodor watched as an army was casually getting summoned in front of his very own eyes . "I wouldn't expect anything less from the 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪-𝘨𝘰𝘥 himself ." [ Male Name ] smirks at Fyodor's comment before strutting towards the throne , his head held high up .