Welcome to the World *Sasuke's POV* (10) FINALE

I pace back and forth as all I can hear is Naruto's screams from outside of his room. I look at Shikamaru who all in all seems unfazed by all of this, which kinda pisses me off. "Look, Sasuke, you have the right to be concerned, but you're freaking me out, man. He'll be okay and so will the baby. It may be a month early and that may be scary, but it's going to be okay." The more he speaks the more I want to punch him in the face right about now. He wouldn't at all know how I'm feeling right about now! Temari isn't pregnant with his child! he has absolutely no idea how I feel yet he has the audacity to tell me how to feel? this is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous!

Suddenly, the screaming stops and is instead replaced by the not-so-faint sound of a crying baby. My eyes light up as I hear this and suddenly everything feels okay. I wait patiently, eagerly for the doctor to come out of the room with good news, with news that they're both okay and that I can go in and see them, though after about ten minutes of no news I begin to worry. "What if something happened?" I ask Sakura as she places her hands on my shoulders. "Sasuke, it's going to be fine, everything will be okay, I'm sure of it." A few minutes after her saying this, the door to Naruto's room opens up and out comes a serious-faced doctor.

"Who here is the father?" He asks in a serious yet monotone voice as he walks toward all of us with his hands entangled behind his back. I look at him with glee. "I am! Are they okay?" I ask with worry and love lacing my words finely. "Yes, they're both fine. Naruto should rest up for the next few weeks, though. There are going to be some rules you'll need to follow while he's on bedrest. No sexual activity for the next month or so and no dangerous activities, he should merely rest for the time being and that means taking it easy." I smile. "Can I go in?" He nods before turning back around and walking toward Naruto's door to open it for me. For the first time ever, he smiles as he sees my face light up when I see my beautiful baby girl and Naruto, lying there by themselves.

"I'd really cherish this if I were you, Mr. Uchiha. My wife and I struggled to have kids and now we have twin boys. It truly is a miracle to be blessed with children. Appreciate it and embrace it to your heart's content." I smile at this before walking over to Naruto, who looks tired as could be. "You look exhausted, Dobe," I say sarcastically as he rolls his eyes, a smile still plastered on his face. "That's because I am, Teme." I smile at him before ruffling his hair with my left hand.

Finally, I look down to my right to see the brand new bundle of joy and chaos, the heiress to the Uchiha family name, Kiyomi Uchiha Uzumaki, my daughter. Our daughter. For the first time ever, I truly know what I want in life, I truly know what's worth living for. I used to think it was to uphold the Uchiha name and then I thought it was to kill Itachi, but now, I know that he is what I'm living for, they are what I'm living for.

I latch my hand onto his and smile at him. "What's that dopey look for?" He asks me restlessly. "Naruto, for once in my life, I know what I want." He smiles and lifts an eyebrow. "And what is that, Teme?"

"You." A bright blush washes over his face and he swallows his pride with contempt. I bend over to kiss him on the forehead, hand still interlocked with his as I smile out of love. "You really are something, Sasuke."

"Right back at ya, Naruto." Suddenly, the door opens up wide to reveal Sakura and Hinata who crowds around me and Naruto in a bunch. "Aww, she has Naruto's whiskers!" Sakura exclaims in a whisper as not to wake Kiyomi up. I smile at this, she does have a lot of his features like his button nose and less defined face, she even has his tan skin that I can't help but relish in. "What color are her eyes, Naruto?" Hinata asks with curiosity. "Oh yeah, you're the only one who's really seen her eyes." He fake pouts as he rubs her head, small threads of black hair underneath his fingers. "Sadly, she just had to inherit Sasuke's eyes!" He exclaims with faux anger. I laugh. "Sure, Dobe. You know you love my eyes."

"Yes, of course I do." Sakura rolls her eyes while Hinata chuckles at the three of us. The nurse walks in, clipboard in hand as she smiles at the four of us. "So, have the two of you picked out a name yet?" She asks me and Naruto with glee. "Yes, ma'am."

"And what will it be?"

"Kiyomi Grace Uchiha Uzumaki."