Sleepover with the girls

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝞸𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝒍 𝙛𝞸𝙧 𝞣𝙖𝙚𝙧𝞸𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝞸𝙧𝙮 "𝘾𝞸𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚." 𝜤𝙛 𝙮𝞸𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝞸𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝞸 𝙨𝞸 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚:

 "https://www.wattpad.com/1267443272-copy-and-paste-abdl-discontinued-lost-and-found"

𝞐𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝞸𝙧𝙮

They changed me quite easily, my strength was simply no match to them. After the movie they persuaded me into staying over for the night. I made a quick call and my mom agreed. Certainly i wouldn't have gone home looking like this, since i was still dressed in heels and all other kinds of girly stuff. They made a few more jokes about my appearance, before we went to sleep.

Only problem was, I couldn't. I was laying there probably for around 2 hours, when I decided to go to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. So i opened some drawers until i found the one with all the glasses in it, when i suddenly heard footsteps. 

It was Daniels little sister Amy. Daniel is the boy I was staying over for the night. It seemed like she was having a sleepover with her friends too. Though I didn't know the names of her two friends. They all came down the stairs and burst out laughing. At first I didn't know why, but then i remembered my current state. I was completely dressed like a girl, plus i was wearing a pull up with some kind of Disney Princess printed onto it. When i realized this, I was so ashamed that I started peeing. The girls immediately noticed and started to laugh even harder. "Who do we have here", Amy said. "Looks like someone wants to play dress up with us", one of her friends exclaimed. They slowly approached me.

I was scared of what they would do to me, so I tried to find a way to escape, but they already made sure there was nowhere to go for me. They cornered me, when Amy said: "Before we start our little game I will introduce you to my two friends. On my left is Sarah and on my right Jessica. I think we will have a lot of fun tonight." 

After that Sarah and Jessica each grabbed one of my arms and started to drag me towards Amy's room. I tried to fight back, but I still had the strength of a five year old. It was hopeless, so I just accepted my fate. Her room was a stereotypical girls room with pink walls, lots of stuffed animals and a wardrobe full of dresses. Just like you would expect from a 12 year old.

The two girls proceeded to pin me down to the ground, while each of them was holding an arm of mine with both of their hands and sitting on one of my legs. There was no way I would come out of this, even with my normal strength it would be a huge struggle. Amy then went ahead and sat on my stomach. "Ouch! What did I just sat on", Amy asked. 

She inspected my waist and found my copy device. "What do we have here? Copy and paste device", she read out aloud. "Tf is this?" "I think there are some instructions printed on the back", Jessica mentioned. After the three of them familiarized themselves with the gadget, they quickly began to think of the various things they could do with it. The girls were still sitting on top of me, when Amy thought of something: "Wait, so we can basically control everybody's mind with this thing. Well, then let's test it out on our new volunteer. Axel you don't mind being our test subject, do you?" 

She then proceeded to get a pen and something to write on. "How about from now on you will have a strong urge to play dress up with us. Also you love each of us so much that you call us mommy and follow every order, that we give you" she said. She used the device to put the thought in my head and sat on my stomach once again. 

It took a few seconds to take effect, but after that I couldn't think straight anymore. Meanwhile Amy discovered my swollen breast I wished for earlier. She took a close look at it and started to talk, but I interrupted her. I just couldn't bear it anymore and said: "Would you mind letting me play dress up with you?" I was out of my mind. What was I saying? The girls on the other hand seemed to really like the situation I was in, with them being the ones I was dependant on. "Oh little Alexis wants to play dress up. You heard that girls", Amy laughed. "I don't know, should we let her girls", Sarah replied jokingly.

That was when Amy stroke one of my nipples. I moaned. "Oh my, someone's sensitive right there", she said. It seemed like my breasts were not just swollen, but a lot more sensitive than before too. "Baby girl, you have to really beg if you want to play dress up", she added. They knew exactly in which position they were in, but there was nothing I could do than just play along. 

"Could we please play dress up mommy", I pleaded. Amy began to stroke my nipples again but this time a lot faster. "I can't hear you baby girl." She didn't stop. "Ahhhh no mommy please.. Iihh... haa." She was going faster and faster each second. "Come on let me hear it." "Maaaa.. mommy ahh, could you mmmhhh ahh pleahhhse..." She kept going. "She looks so cute, when being helpless", Jessica stated. "I totally agree", Sarah added. "Tell me what you want Alexis", Amy demanded. "Iiihhhh ahhh." My mind went blank: "A little longer and I'm gonna... " Amy stood up. "I think this is enough. We wouldn't want it to be over so soon, would we", Amy said, while looking at me with a smirk. "Now let's get to the more interesting part."

𝞣𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝞸𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝞸𝙧𝙮. 𝜤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝒍𝒍𝙮 𝒍𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝞸𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝞸𝙛 𝞣𝙖𝙚𝙧𝞸𝙣'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝞸𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝞸 𝜤 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝞸 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝒍𝙙 𝞸𝙣𝙩𝞸 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩. 𝞐𝒍𝙨𝞸 𝜤 𝙙𝞸𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝞸𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝞸𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝒍𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝞸𝞸 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝞜𝙎𝙁𝙒? 𝞠𝒍𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝒍𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝞸𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝞸𝙪 𝒍𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝒍𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝞸𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙨𝞸 𝜤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝞸𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝞐𝒍𝙨𝞸 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝒍 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝞸 𝒍𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝞸𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝞸𝙣𝙨 𝞸𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝞸𝙪𝒍𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝞑𝙮𝙚