Chapter 2: At your service

"Okay, send me the ring first."

Hyunjin nervously typed on his phone. As if getting married to Seo Changbin would ever be possible.

"Hyun, calm down!"

"I can't I'm nervous-"

"Just open the damn phone and see, it's been hours since last night I'm sure he has answered-"

"Oh, he did."

"Really? What'd he say?"

"You ask and I shall serve. Just send me your address darling."

"Hyunjin what the fuck? Is this wattapad or something?!"

"Guys, really I don't know what to do! How do you answer to that-"

"Well, you've already answered technically. You asked for a ring, he's ready to give it to you. I think marrying him is a pretty good deal."

"Why?"

"First of all, he's handsome, with handsome friends. Second of all he's rich as fuck! Third of all if you get married, his money will be your money and I'll finally get to be debt free after you'll pay for all of my university tuition fees-"

"Han Jisung, if you're looking for a glucose parent I can help you find one but I will surely not be one!"

"But you are my bestie-"

"And that's as far as it goes?"

"Really? Cause, I clearly remember that night, when you-"

"I would marry him in a second if it meant to finally have a few hours away from you."

"Can you stop bickering?"

"Sorry Felix."

"I'm sorry, Lix."

"Thank you. I think you shouldn't stop talking to him, i mean, it must be a twisted prank but talking to the richest man of our whole continent, I don't think would easily reoccur. You've got nothing to lose, you can only gain from this."

Felix was right.
On the other hand, this was a dangerous game he was playing.
The man who was talking to him is most likely joking or if he's not he has the power to locate him in seconds and Hyujin has indeed technically said yes to his proposal.

One part of him was scared and the other wanted to see how far this would go. So he texted back.

"I know who you are."

"I know you do. Everyone does."

Narcissist? He could be, he's rich as fuck it's almost logical to be one.

"Right. Why should I marry you?"

"Why not? I have enough money to give you. I can provide you anything you wish for. We can have kids, a family and then if you're not happy you can divorce me."

"If this ends in a divorce and a divided family, why should we even get married?"

"It doesn't have to end. We can live our forever, happy ever after. Unless you want it to end."

"Right. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why me? Why now? What do you gain from that? Because it seems like I'm the only one that has a reason to get married to you and that's your money and power."

"I can't tell you that. Unless you agree on meeting me and have a serious talk about this."

"So it's prank right? The moment I see you there'll be a camera shoved into my face and you are going to be laughing at me and the whole world too after you upload it online."

"You are dramatic. Chill. There's no prank, that's certain. Just meet me and I'll explain everything."

"Okay. But please, why me?"

"You just got my attention. Also, I like it when you beg. I'll send you a car to pick you up at Friday evening love, have a nice day."

"I didn't beg! Hey! How'd you know my address?"

"A secret I can't tell."